Preparation

Lola's POV

A few weeks down the road,and we literally told everyone we knew.

My family was proud and so was Jade's but honestly?

I've never seen James,Charlie,Theo and Sophia this happy and proud before.

That night when I proposed to her went exactly as planned.

Dancing,dinner,she said yes and we went home for some celebratory sex.

....What?You weren't expecting that?Well too bad.I think I just broke the fourth wall.Whatever.

Jade and I had been recently discussing the date and everything like that but we talked about something more important.

We were thinking of adopting a girl.

Hell,we knew we had to plan this shit.Enough money?Yep.Future school?Already planned out.We were thinking of a girl who was about 12.Just so we can get school and stuff like that sorted.

Jade's mom was delighted when she heard that we were thinking of adopting a child.She have us advice,what to do when she arrives,she also planned our whole wedding apart from a few details.

The few details being what the catering decisions were.

I mean,hell,we were gonna have a huge chocolate cake.No doubts about that.

I stared at Jade who looked exhausted.We had just gotten back from the dress shop with her mum.

Jade snuggled into my side and sighed.

"What's the matter,babe?"I looked down and patted her hair.

"Nothin',just tired."Jade smiled up at me making me grin.

I was glad I decided to propose.