Music

Lola's POV

After our little shower,we tiptoed into my room to find that my mom had gone out,probably to a bar.Jade and I changed up and we finally decided it was best if I dropped her off in an hour or so.

We both had a long discussion on the future,what we think would happen and if we should tell anybody.And if we were to tell anybody,then who?Jade didn't know anybody,she had her first day yesterday and I only had a handful of friends in our form.

It came to the point where we just lay on my bed,her head on my chest and my arms around her,with My Chemical Romance playing in the background on my phone.

She then looked up at me,with this pained and confused look on her face.

"Does this mean I'm gay then?"

I pondered it for a moment,my eyes wandering over her face as I thought.

"Well I suppose it depends,do you still like guys?"

She looked like a deer in headlights for a moment,then shrugged.

"I mean,they're both cute but yeah I think so,why?"

"That means your bisexual then."

Jade nodded slowly,as if processing the word slowly and carefully.

I smiled and went back to stroking her back softly and slowly,remembering the lie that I told my mom thirty minutes ago,knowing that she didn't believe it as she saw Jade in my bed with me.

I just didn't want Jade to know that we were caught.

I mean,I'd seen the scars on her wrists when we were in the shower,who knows what my mom's words would do to her fragile body.

The songs changed into ones by Fall Out Boy and Panic!At The Disco which is when I realized how much music meant to her.Jade had mentioned this on our way to my house yesterday but she told me that music had helped her through some tough times.

Not some,but pretty much through anything.Jade told me that when her grandad died,she listened to music for days and days until she recovered.

"It's like a drug,but one of those good ones that help you clear off your illness when you need it most.Like for example,when you have a cold,your first reflex is to find some medicine.It's the same for me.If my parents fight,my first reflex is to grab my phone and blast some music till I calm down and the fighting stops."Jade said yesterday.

And then I thought,"Nothing will hurt her.Even though we met just yesterday,she is a fragile and delicate person that needs loving when loving is the furthest thing from her worries."

*******************************

Holy crap that was deep af.

No really I didn't expect for this chapter to be that deep and understanding.

Um...sorry if this made you "Awww"?

Lol I'm not good at goodbyes.

Baiiiiii,
Jazzy🌺