Girls On TV

Jades POV

I moaned one last time and fell back onto the bed,the sheets flying everywhere.Oh my god this girl was an expert even though she is,wait, WAS asexual.

I was sweating and she looked really tired right now.It was so adorable!Her cowslick fringe was in front of her eyes and she was still breathing heavily.Lolas face was tinted red with a blush and she was biting her lip which drove me CRAZY at this point.

How can this girl be so perfect?(author:hint hint pugluv1203 )Lola had a great personality,was so beautiful and stunning,had the most capturing hazel eyes ever which perfectly matched her dirty blonde hair and purple highlights.

Lola was my everything right now.She flopped down on top of me and whispered.

"What you thinking about babe?"

I blushed slightly but chuckled and sighed.

"Nothing babe.Nothing at all."

Lola's POV

I stared at her for a while before shrugging.

"Mmkk,if ya say so."

Jade turned on her side and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice.

"So you wanna sleep now?Its been like 4 hours since we got here."

I stuttered,not thinking that we were in bed for THAT long.

"O-Ok then."

Jade turned back to me and pulled the quilt over us.I snuggled in its warmth and she giggled.

"Snuggle me,you idiot."Jade looked up at me and inched closer to me.

I obliged,wrapping my arms around her and I kissed the top of her forehead.Jade is so flipping adorable and amazing when she closes her eyes.Soon enough,she drifted off in my arms and began purring softly and contendedly like a little kitten.