HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

This special has nothing to do with the story. It has no affect on the plot, and you may choose to skip this chapter if you would like. 

"Everyone-!" 

You rushed into the main hall of Fairy Tail when you heard Levy's screech. "What's wrong, Levy?" You asked, concern lining your words. 

"It's that time of the year! I just read it in one of my books!" 

"What time of the year?" 

"Does she mean it's her time of the month?"

"What's wrong with Levy?"

"Has the shortie finally gone crazy this year?" Gajeel muttered next to you. You had a secretive smile on your face. 

"It's Halloween!" Levy cheered. 

The whole guild was silent. Then, murmurs arose. 

"What's hel-o-ween?"

"I think it's her birthday or something."

"What?" 

Levy tried again. "Halloween is a holiday. There are people who celebrate it overseas! Everyone dresses up as a monster- and they all celebrate it! Let's have a Halloween Party. A party!" 

"What the...?" 

"Mainland people are weird." 

"She's definitely crazy." 

"Gosh, you think we can still fix her?" 

You rolled your eyes at this. "Everyone..." You clapped your hands. "Just listen to Levy for a moment longer, please!" 

She shot a grateful look to you as she continued. "I was thinking...that we could celebrate Halloween, too!" 

Everyone was thinking about her offer. "Can we dress up as anything?" Lucas raised a hand, as if he was in school.

Levy gave him a smile. "Anything!" At this, Lucas turned to you with a big grin on his face. "C'mon, let's do Halloween this year! We're not busy or anything!" 

You looked around the room for Natsu. Catching his eye, you both sent each other troubled expressions. Natsu gave a slight nod, a smile on his face. 

"Sure." You leaned down, and kissed his forehead. Ruffling his hair, affectionately, you smiled down at him. "We can celebrate this year."

Lucas stared up at you, and cheered loudly, his cheeks pink. "I can't wait!" He hurried off to fine Wendy and Romeo.

Almost as if Lucas had turned on a switch, the others murmured to each other and began considering it. 

"What are you doing to dress up as, Gray-sama?" Nearby, you heard Juvia ask. 

"I'm not sure." 

"Hey, Gray-sama! How about we dress up as something- together?" 

You heard Gray grumble. "Do whatever you want." 

The crowd seemed to all be nodding their heads. "Great!" Levy cheered. "I've already asked the mayor if we could have a big celebration." 

The moment you turned away from Levy, strong and muscular arms wrapped around your waist. "Halloween!" Natsu said, gleefully. 

"I forgot to say- Halloween is a special event. You will receive candy!" 

At this, everyone seemed to be happily obliging to her request. They scrambled off in pairs, discussing their costumes. 

"What are you going to be?" You asked the childish Natsu. He gave you a thumbs-up, and put himself into a strange stance.