2 - Photos

Yawning, you open your eyes and find yourself in a unfamiliar room.

"Haa..." You sigh, sleepily looking around the room. Plume was no where to be found. You feel movement next to you.

Your eyes widen when Natsu lazily sits up, his entire chest revealed to the world. "Wh-Wh-What?!" Your face flushes as you look away. 

"Good morning, (Y/N). What is it??" Natsu looks at you, confused.

You shake your head, helplessly.

"Hello..?" Erza, your new guild mate poked her head in. "Ah.." She slightly flushes pink, her poker face failing her. She slowly closes the door after giving you a thumbs up.

You hung your head in shame and embarrassment as you were rendered speechless. 

Natsu yawned again.

"Sorry, you got exhausted from playing the games everyone forced on you...and you fell asleep. I carried you here, but...kinda fell asleep too."

He laughed sheepishly, while throwing his vest on again.

You averted your eyes. "Ah, yeah, thanks." 

Plume suddenly flew in the room, with Happy behind her. "Gooood morning!" She smiles, a biscuit in her grip.

"Hey." You smile at her, after you got out the warm bed and stretched. Natsu yawns a greeting, his pink hair sticking up from all sides.

Plume flies towards you, and hovers in front of her face. She sighs. "Did you even see the mark yet..?"

You raise your eyebrow in question, as she flips your side bangs back. Happy flies forwards to you, and holds a mirror.

Natsu had finished taming his hair, and was now looking at you. "Oh, isn't it a good place?" He asked, smiling childishly.

You took the mirror, and in it, you saw yourself. Under your left eye, was the Fairy Tail symbol. Proudly, you smiled.

You felt overwhelmed with happiness. "I'm so glad it wasn't a dream." You murmur, slowly. "Aye, it wasn't! Natsu, are you sick? Your face is pink." Happy asks, as carefree as ever.

"I think I'm hungry." He cackles, as he runs out of the room with Happy behind him. Plume sighs, and flies after them, leaving you in the room.

You laugh quietly, not noticing someone slip into the room. "Something funny?" You lift your head when you hear a voice.

Another man stood there; with dark hair and dark eyes, he laughed. 

Surprised, you ask, "Gray..was it?"

He nods, and briefly smiles. "Yo."

You nod in greeting. "Can I help you?" You lift your eyebrow, with nothing but breakfast on your mind.

Your stomach grumbles, and Gray laughs. "Hungry?" You turn red, biting your lip, you admit, "yeah. Starving.."

"Bet you can't find the main hall." Gray teased, walking out the room. "Wait!" You scramble after him, following him to the hall.

___

You were hit by an unfriendly stare the moment you walked into the room. You nervously drum your fingers against your cheek, returning the girl's stare.

"Juvia...what are you doing?" Gray asks from your left, sounding exasperated. You suppress a laugh from her expression.

"(Y/N)!" You turn towards the voice, some hair slipping out from the clip. Your eyes land on Natsu. He was patting the seat next to him and Lucy, energetically.

You immediately slide in next to him, leaving Gray to deal with Juvia. "Thanks, Mirajane." You smile at her, when she hands you a glass of water.

"(Y/N)...Ever heard of the Sorcerer Magazine?" Mirajane asks, a pleasant smile on her face. "Yes, I have actually. Why?" You ask.

"Wanna try modeling for it? We need another girl, as our main one is sick today. I would as the others, as you're new, and I don't want to overwhelm you, but they're either gone, or too embarrassed." She sighs.

"Please, (Y/N)?" She beamed, brightly. 

'What are the chances? Don't you dare say yes, (Y/N)...'

"Sure." You agree, nodding meekly. 

'I blame Mira's hopeful expression.'

"Great! C'mon, Natsu, (Y/N), let's go!" Mirajane sets down her waitress plate, and starts walking for the door.

"We didn't even eat yet!" Natsu complains behind you, but he was hopping off the stool too. You silently agree, but you followed them anyway.

___

You held up a hot pink bikini. "What...is this.." You muttered, darkly at the color and scandalous pieces of clothing. Plume silently laughed behind you. 

"Hey, you were the one who accepted, not me!" She protests when you swat your hand at her. "Don't remind me..." Your shoulders sag.

"It's going to be fun, don't worry." Mirajane gently says, from the other side of the curtain. "The theme for this shoot is 'Perfect Summer Date.'" She reads off a piece of paper.

"Summer Date?" You ask, "then who's the guy?"

Mirajane smiles sweetly. "We didn't lug Natsu over for nothing."

___

"Sorry.." You mutter to Natsu, on the way back from the shoot. "For?" He asks, whistling a happy tune. "Dragging you along." You say, taking a cookie from Plume. "Hey!" She protests.

"What are you talking about? Teammates help teammates. No biggie."

You wince a little. That's right..this to Natsu was barely anything but a fun day with his teammates.

"We're going ahead! Bye Natsu, (Y/N)!" Happy flew ahead with Plume hot on his heels. They laughed as they messed around, flying back to the guild.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Natsu stops for a minute, and looks at you. "W-what..?" You ask, nervously.

He opened his mouth, "I-"

A blast knocked him back into the ground, tearing up the weak pebbles. "Natsu?!" You yelped, looking at the spot where he once was. 

"Purpura Ignis.

A purple flame flickers lightly in your palm.