My Other Half-Literally

Hehe Levy and Gajeel are so cute. Do you ship them?

Some parts may contain me or "(Y/N)" hating on Lucy. Hope you don't mind. :)

___

You gaze out of the Fairy Tail doors, from your usual bar seat. Mira hummed, nearby. Her voice was so lulling and melodious.

Natsu had offered to stay at home, watching over Lucas. He saw that you needed a break. Plume offered to go with, but you politely declined.

'Actually, I'm pretty sure she's following me..or something.'

You shake your head. A hand clamped on your shoulder suddenly, and you jumped in your seat.

Lips in a frown, you turn around to look. "O-oh, Erza!" You immediately burst into a smile.

Truthfully, Erza could be a little intimidating for you. But she was a nice girl. Something seemed strange between her and this guy named Jellal, though..

"(Y/N)." She gave a soft smile. Levy appeared behind her, with Lucy at her side. 'Ugh. Lucy.'

"Heya." You said, in an upbeat tone. Levy gave a wave. Lucy only smiled. "Ne, we were wondering what type of magic you had, (Y/N)."

"Oh..t-truthfully, I'm not sure myself." You gave them a half-hearted smile, as they pulled you from your bar stool to their table.

Levy leaned across the table, her elbows resting on the hard wood. "What can you do?" Her eyes gleamed. This usually happened, whenever researching was needed.

You thought for a bit before responding. "This?" You opened your palm, and watched as a single purple flame danced upon it.

Erza nodded, appreciatively. "Purple flames?" She gave an interested 'hmm.'

Lucy gave no expression, but she mused, "I've never seen that magic before. Is it really old, Levy? Erza?"

Levy blinked a couple times, as she snapped out of her daze. You closed your palm, extinguishing the flame.

"I know I've read it before..somewhere." She turned to Erza. "Have you seen anything like it?" Erza shakes her head. "Is there anything else you can do?"

'Anything else..?' You felt insulted. "Ah, not in that way. Just..I think there's something else linked to this." Erza added.

"Well, I guess I can.."

You tell Lucy to rip off your bind. 'Seriously, though. I need to find someone to change this. It's too much work to rip off a bind on someone's thigh.'

You felt as if you were fading away. It was hard to describe. It just happens. Your eyes change colors, and your hand immediately burst into purple flames.

But this time, your hair changed slightly from a dark brown...to a soft purple, and blond.

"(Y/N)?" Lucy asks, her eyes wide.

"That's her name. Mine's Rila." Rila points to herself. Well, technically..to yourself. (Gah this is hard. Think of Rosario Vampire)

"Rila...we're (Y/N)'s friends, and we're trying to find out her magic type. Do you know?" Levy leans forward, her courage on max.

"(Y/N)'s magic type...Yeah. I know it. Just be careful, by the way. I can't stay in her form for long."

All three girls widen their eyes in surprise. "You know her magic type?"

"Yeah." After a moment of silence, Lucy gestures wildly. "Then tell us!"

"I'm not supposed to. (Y/N)'s magic is too old for anyone to know. I can tell you this. (Y/N) isn't supposed to be in this time period. She's not supposed to be here."

Rila continued. "But she is. Somehow. I don't know how it happened, and I know it's not safe."

She takes a breath before continuing...

"But (Y/N)'s magic is so weakened from it's regular state..I-I'm not even sure you'll be able to tell it's the same magic if she ever gets it all back."

Levy eagerly nodded, hoping to get more info out of Rila. "Anything else you can tell us, Ms. Rila?" She asked, furiously scribbling down something in her notebook.

Rila gently laughed. "Hmm. I suppose there's one more thing." She nodded to the blue-haired girl sitting on the bench, hugging a certain ice-mage's arm.

"She knows the magic. It's very interesting she knows.."

The last part, Rila said to herself, more than to the three girls sitting in-front of her.

"Oh. I've got to go. Sheesh, (Y/N)'s body can't sustain me." And with another laugh, and a goodbye, you/she slumped on the bench table.

You blink a few times, your hair tickling your face, and your eyes burning. "Oh. Did you meet her?" You ask, watching their expressions.

They nodded mutely. "Well, then tell me everything about her!" You jumped up, almost knocking Mira down.

"Sorry...!" You cringe, when she almost falls over. "Oh, no problem." She laughs, and carries on.

"(Y/N) you can't see, feel, or hear her?" Erza asks, pausing between her words. Lucy tilts her head, intrigued.

"No." You gaze over to Levy, as she madly scribbles something down in her notebook. "What's she like?"

"Her name's Rila." Lucy started, and they began to describe her. Levy gave you a look in her notebook. She had somehow miraculously scrawled the whole conversation they had with 'Rila.'

"Rila.." You mutter, your fingertips brushing the sketch Levy had quickly finished.

"That's a pretty name. So Juvia knows something, huh?" Your eyes follow Juvia, as she gets up from her seat, and starts walking towards you.

Wait. What?

She planted her hands on the table. "Are you staring at Gray-sama?" She demanded, her cheeks slightly flushed pink. (I ship 'em - Gruvia. Not a lot of people do, though)

You immediately shake your head. "N-no! I don't like Gray at all like that!" Erza suddenly got a smirk on her face. "Yeah, she's already got Natsu."

You panic, and sneak a look at Lucy. She was gazing the other way, a disinterested look on her face. But you couldn't help noticing her lips were forming a frown.

'I sometimes really hate you, Lucy...but you always act so nice.'

Levy suddenly pulled Juvia down with superhuman strength. "We know you know about her..situation. Can you tell us about (Y/N)'s power?" She demanded, stabbing a finger in your direction.

She almost poked your eyes out.

Juvia suddenly grew unusually quiet. She steadily gazed at Levy. "Who did you hear that from?"

Levy shook her head. "No one. But can you tell us anything?"

Juvia shook her head too. Her blue curls flying everywhere. She sneaked a look at Gray to see if he was paying attention. "(Y/N) is unique. I think there's only a few like her in the world."

She smiled a perfect smile. "I don't know anything." And she walked away. "That girl..isn't she supposed to be helping?" Lucy asked, her eyebrow raised.

'Shouldn't you be flirting with my boyfriend right now?'

Levy laughed. "Let her go this time." Erza gave a thumbs-up. "We'll find out more." And Lucy smiled at you. "Don't worry, (Y/N)."

'Stop being nice. I'm trying to hate you, here.'