Babies Aren't From Stomachs!

Natsu certainly didn't waste any time telling everyone. Within a day, the whole guild seemed to know.

That's why- you were taking cover at home.

Away from those scary people who wanted to just grab you, and pet your stomach everywhere.

You had already puked a ton, giving you another reason and excuse to stay home.

'Its not like I have a baby-bump...' You sighed, stuffing your face with the strawberries that you loved so much.

"Mama?" Lucas came around to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You stopped eating, and turned to look at the little boy. "Yes- what is it?"

"Why is papa saying to everyone that you're pregnant?" Lucas asks. "Are you sick?"

You put down a strawberry that you had been studying intently. "Pregnant means..."

Lucas leaned forward eagerly, the suspense was killing him. "Tell me!"

"It means you're getting a brother or a sister!" You finished, a triumphant look on your face.

Lucas's eyes grew so big.

The house was quiet for a full three seconds.

Lucas sat down on the kitchen floor, in a daze. He stared up at you in wonder. "I'm..."

You grinned.

"Gonna be a big brother?" He asked.

Your grin widened. "That's right! Arent'cha excited?"

Lucas got up and immediately ran over to you. "I'm going to be a big brother!! Lucas is going to be a big brother!" He squealed, clapping.

You looked at him amusedly. His face was flushed from the excitement and his eyes looked at you.

"When do I get to see?" He asked, still excited.

You held a finger up to your lips, and took his hand- setting it on your stomach. "He or she...is in there."

Lucas scrunched up his face as he looked at you. He laughed suddenly. "Mama, you're silly!"

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I am? Why?"

He grinned. "A baby can't be in stomachs!"

___

You looked around, worriedly, as you led Lucas into Fairy Tail. A blubbering fool caught your eye. "Hey, Lucas. Don't go near Cana right now, okay?"

He looked towards the drunk Cana. "Okay." He nodded. You let go of his hand, and watched him run off to play with Romeo.

"He is awfully childish for a six-year old, isn't he?"

You turned, and found yourself looking at Gray. "Hey." You greeted him. His eyes turned to you, and softened. "Hey."

"You're looking quite shabby for a twenty-year old, Gray..." You trailed on, looking at the bags under his eyes and his messy hair.

He sighed, and tried to comb out his hair with his fingers. "You're too kind. You're looking quite shabby for a twenty-year old, too."

You rolled your eyes. "At least I've got my life together."

You hesitated a bit before speaking. "Yours is all over the place."

Gray looked at you with a grimace. "Well what can you do? I'm not too focused on life, right now." Your eyebrow raised as you looked at him out of the corner of your eye.