Fate

Today's the day. Finally.

Strangely, you felt calm and relaxed. Not crazed and nervous like you would thought you would be.

You had a confident smile on your face. 'Today's my special day...'

'The day I've dreamed about is finally here.'

You slipped out of bed, and stretched your arms a bit before heading off to the bathroom.

While you were brushing your teeth, you noticed a white slip with pink writing. And a big red heart.

'That...'

Today's the day! Just relax- don't stress yorself out.

Natsu

You grinned. 'Aiya...your grammar, Natsu.'

You left the bathroom with fresh minty breath. Walking into the kitchen, you found Plume and Happy- covered in batter, sleeping on the table.

You looked over, and saw a medium-sized cake with strawberries forming a heart.

Your heart melted as you looked back at the sleeping exceeds. 'Thank you...'

It was too cute to eat, but you were hungry. You grabbed the knife by the cake, and cut a small piece.

Flipping the cake piece onto your plate, you grabbed a small spoon, and brought the piece up to your mouth.

The soft and fluffy texture was relief to your taste buds. The creamy and cold icing of the cake was welcomed in your mouth.

You almost sighed in happiness.

___

It's evening. It's time.

You looked at yourself in the standing mirror. Your brown hair has been washed, brushed, and blown-dry. Your eyes were sparkling.

Literally. Mira had carefully invested time into putting make-up on you. She frowned at the dark red lipstick.

You smiled at yourself in the mirror. Natsu and you had agreed on doing an indoor wedding.

A wedding in Fairy Tail. You had watched them decorate the hall beautifully.

'Everything is so...perfect. It almost seems unreal.'

You stood up straighter as Levy set your veil into your hair.

She stepped back. "Juvia likes it." Juvia commented, a smile on her face. Levy nodded, and pumped her fist into the air.

"Let's get the wedding started!"

Levy and Juvia led you to the hall, walking in-front of you as you gracefully walked down the isle.

Your eyes widened at the large amount of audience. It almost seemed as if everyone was here. Everyone in Magnolia Town.

You immediately heard hushed whispers from the audience.

You began to grow nervous. Your confidence was no where to be found.

But then you looked up. Natsu was standing there, a brilliant smile on his face. He looked at you confidently. 'I love you,' he mouthed.

His white tuxedo was a wonderful change from his usual clothing. He had his hand in his pocket as he smiled at you.

His hair was gelled back into perfection.

Your white heels clicked on the ground as you walked towards the altar slowly. The older priest smiled at you, a book in his hand.

In your hands- a flower bouquet with pink and white flowers.