It's Not Personal, She Says

Thank you thank you so much, everyone!! You really helped me with my writer's block :D

All the comments were very helpful and interesting! <3

Here's the first QnA sorta thing! Since I didn't have time to write another chappy on this scenario. Thank you~

*hands Natsu, (Y/N), and Lucas skittles and starbursts*

"It's sorta...round?" Natsu picks up the skittle, looking at it, while (Y/N) has already put hers in her mouth. Her eyes widen as she tastes the candy.

Lucas bites half off, before stuffing it in his mouth. "Papa! It's really good!" He said, his eyes wide.

Natsu shrugs. "Well it's food!" He eats his small yellow skittle. After a while, he holds his hands out, while laughing. "Can I have some more?"

Lucas pouts. "No fair! Lucas wants more, too!" He stared up with his big eyes. "Please?"

Lucas couldn't wait as he hurriedly unwrapped his starburst. He popped it into his mouth, not realizing it still had some paper stuck to it.

He took it out of his mouth. "Mama, I ate tree!" He said, almost getting tears in his eyes. "What if I start eating it forever?!" He asks, panicked.

(Y/N) immediately rushes to calm him down while Natsu grins and unwraps the candy. "It's red," he says with approval.

(Y/N)'s chewing on hers. "It sticks to my teeth..." She said, using her tongue to try and get it off. "You just gotta gulp it all down." Natsu says, making her eyes go wide.

"You pervert." (Y/N) is turning red, and isn't looking at Natsu anymore. She covers her pink cheeks with her palms as if trying to deny the fact she is blushing.

•End of scenario/sort of QnA

•Back to the main story

___

"Hold on." Your eyes wide as you looked at Natsu. "You were joking about Yuki?"

"She's really just a friend's dog who wanted us to take care of it while she was away." He said, his hand up. "Don't kill me."

You sighed, looking away in disappointment. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm not sure if we have enough time to take care of one anyway." You said.

"Does Lucas know?" You asked.

Natsu looked away.

"No."

You laughed. "Good luck explaining it to him!" You called out to him as you both headed your separate ways.

You to go get the groceries, and Natsu to go on a job.

___

"(Y/N)." You heard a voice, causing you to turn around.

"...Lucy?"

She smirked as you spoke her name, her blond hair shining in the brightness of the sun.

No matter how much you tried to like Lucy after she said her apology, it just didn't seem possible to you.

"What is it?" You asked, your grocery bags in your hands. She approached you. "Getting food for Natsu?"

"And Lucas." You said.

Her eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly. "Ah of course. Lucas."

"Do you always leave your child at home with your Exceeds?" She asked.