In Sickness and In Health

This never fails to make me laugh [picture above]

Your gaze fell to the ground. 'Goddammit. My head hurts a bit, too...'

"G-gray-sama...what are you saying? That's not (Y/N)." Juvia's voice drifted over.

"Oh, are you sure? I swear-"

You ducked your head, and quickly walked to your table, where you put a small sack of jewels down, and hurriedly made your way out the door.

Grumbling under your breath, you didn't dare sneak a peek back.

So you made your way to Fairy Tail.

___

"Oh. (Y/N)!" Levy smiled, waving. "How's the baby?" She asked, when you came over. "Same old, same old." You grinned.

"Isn't she due soon?"

"The doctor said there was still a few weeks. I should be fine," you assured her, happily.

"It's a girl?"

You bit your lip. "Yeah, Lucy. It's a girl."

Levy turned to look at her friend. "Isn't that great? I bet it's going to be so cute!" She said, energetically.

"Yeah, yeah. Babies are all so cute." Lucy shot you a smile. "So what are you here for, (Y/N)?" Levy shifted in her seat.

"I was looking for Natsu...but I don't think he's here..." You scanned the room again. "Is anyone going on a job right now? I think I might join them."

Levy's face was alarmed. "(Y/N)...you're pregnant." She said, softly. "Yeah, it appears so." You replied, dryly. "And?"

'My head feels like it's vibrating. Is it supposed to do that?'

"I absolutely forbid you."

You whirled around. "Oh!"

When you whirled around, you found Makarov Dreyar sitting on the table behind you. "But...why!" You spluttered.

He closed his eyes. "Absolutely. No."

With a huff, you sat down next to Levy. On her other side, perched Lucy. "So...(Y/N)," Lucy started, "how's the old man?"

"Old man?" Levy looked at her in confusion. "Natsu." Lucy laughed. "I meant Natsu." Levy looked a bit startled. "Oh," she chuckled a little.

"Yeah, how's Natsu doing?" She asked.

"Still perfectly healthy," you shot a pleased look at Lucy. "Thanks for asking." The last sentence was practically dripping in honey.

Levy looked a bit confused as she sensed the bit of venom in your voice. "Ah...um, guys...?" She frantically tried to understand what was going on.

Lucy simpered at you. "Oh, that's great. Very nice to hear. And how are you doing, (Y/N)?" She asked again.

You beamed at her. "Perfectly healthy. Thank you, Lucy. And what about you?"

"Guys..." Levy begged.

"I also seem to be in perfect health. Thanks for asking."

You adjusted yourself in your seat.

"(Y/N)...wa'nna...drink?"

You nearly jumped a feet in the air when you felt someone's hot breath whisper on your neck. "Gah, what the!" You covered your neck with your hand and spun around.

"Cana!"

"You know better than to offer a pregnant lady a drink!" Levy said, her arms looped around your neck, hugging and choking you at the same time.