Strawberry Jelly Cake

Lime in this chapter! Read at your own risk

Your fork clinked loudly against the plate, as you tried to get the egg into your mouth.

"What are you doing?" You hear a snicker, and you look up, half of the egg still in your mouth.

"Natsu! I thought you were asleep.." You blink at his half-naked figure. "I couldn't sleep when you were making all that noise." He grinned.

You walked into the bedroom, and picked up a random shirt. Tossing it to him, you say,

"go put on a shirt before you come over here, half-naked. The pedestrians don't want to see that."

He glanced out the window, and you caught your breath. The way his eyes were illuminated in the light, his chest glowing in the sunlight, his messy hair shaping his face perfectly.

He catches the shirt. "Thanks!" He grins, and jogs into the bedroom.

"Plume, Happy! Breakfast, wake up, lazy Exceeds!"

You call into the living room, where Plume cuddled up against your stuffed animals, and Happy lay, snoring in a pile of pillows.

'I seriously do feel like a mother and a newlywed person...'

"Wake up." You pick up Happy by the tail. "Hey! How can you still sleep?" You demand, setting him down.

You walk over to Plume, and shake her tiny body. "Gah! Stop!" She cries, holding her arms up in defense.

"(Y/N)!" Annoyedly, her tail beats against your arm. "You do know that doesn't hurt..right?"

You stare down at her tiny tail, hitting your arm like a bat. But much lighter. Much much much lighter.

You suddenly hear knocks on the door, rapidly beating. "(Y/N), the door!" You hear Natsu calling from the kitchen.

"Getting it!"

You open the door, only to face Wendy. "Wendy, Carla! What are you doing here?" You ask, surprised.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Just thought I'd stop by, and bring some leftover cake." Wendy smiles up at you, her cheeks pink from the cold. "Hey." Carla waves.

"Sure, of course! Come right in." You open the door, and step out of the way. "Sorry it's a little messy right now."

Wendy stares at the rooms, her eyes wide. "Woooow, it's really big! And it's clean." She assures you.

"Very clean! You did a good job." Carla grins in satisfaction.

"Wha, Carla?" Happy jumps up from his pillows, his eyes wide. "Carla!" Plume happily flies over to her friend.

"So you don't respond when I wake you, but you respond to someone's presence?" You narrow your eyes at Happy, who just laughed sheepishly.

"Yo, Wendy! Welcome to our den!" Natsu appears in the doorway, toothbrush in his hand, still shirtless.

"Waugh! N-n-natsu-san, why are you naked?!" Wendy's face turned a tomato red.

You hurry over to Natsu, and tug a shirt on him. "It's okay now, Wendy!" You peck his lips when he sulked.

"Yeah!" Natsu agrees happily, pumping his fist in the air. He places his lips over yours, giving you a long, sweet kiss.

You almost kneel over, your legs feeling like they might give way. "So, Wendy, what brings you here?" Natsu asks, walking into the kitchen.

"I brought cake!" Wendy awkwardly holds up a white box. "Cake?! Yahoo!" Natsu happily grabs the plates and spoons.

Wendy opens the white box, and inside were 3 strawberry jelly cakes with a white frosted flower on-top.

"Wow.." You never thought your breath would or could be taken away by cake. "I know, it's better when it's in your mouth, though." Wendy grins.

But Natsu already helped himself to a slice. He laid the cake piece gently on the plate, and grabbed a spoon. "️Thanks, Wendy!"

You gently take the cakes and place them in plates. Handing one to Wendy, who took a seat at the table, she happily dug in.

"Whoa! Why is it so goood?" Natsu mumbled, his mouth still full. "Natsu, chew with your mouth closed." You laugh, grabbing a napkin for him.

You didn't notice Wendy staring at the two of you, until she spoke up. "Y'know you two really look like newlyweds!"

You turn red. 'I've been thinking that all day, Wendy...'

Natsu stopped chewing, and almost spewed his cake all over Wendy. You pat his back as he coughs.

"Thanks?" He grins.

'Natsu, you idiot.'

___(Mature Content time! Leave if you need to. It's not that bad I swear. Brought to you by, sexy Natsu)___

After Wendy left, bringing the Exceeds with her to have some fun in the park, that left you with some alone time with Natsu.

"So...Natsu." You watch him read a book, laying in bed. He wore a concentrated expression. You quickly ran onto the bed, and give him a kiss on the lips.

"What are you reading?" You smile as you snuggle up to him, his warm body heat setting your body on fire.

"I...don't know." He sets the book down, and admits. His cheeks are slightly pink.

"You don't know?" You curiously look at him. But he buries his face in your neck. "Yeah." He leaves a trail of kisses down your jaw.

"Silly boy.." You gasp out, loving the feeling of ticklishness and sexiness.

"You're pretty sexy." He mutters, grabbing your chin and kisses you sweetly and hungrily.

You turn pink, and can't think of an answer. Instead, you just kiss him. "I love you." You smile, pulling his shirt off.

"I love you too. And now half-nakedness is allowed?" He smirked. You teasingly smile at him. "No, only full nakedness." You feel triumphant when you see his surprised expression.

"Okay." He gives you a mischievous smile and gently lifts your shirt off, exposing your chest.

It felt like he was sprinkling kisses everywhere. Like he was spreading his love.

'I'm so lucky to have you.'

"I'm so lucky you love someone like me." Natsu murmurs against your neck. It seemed he had a fondness for necks.

Your heart beat wildly in your chest. "Me too." You kiss his hair.

He grins and returns to taking off his and your clothes. His dancing fingers slide across your skin, the coldness slightly shocking you.

"(Y/N)..." He smiles against your skin, and looks up at you. "I can't wait to grow old together."

You watch him look away, his ears red. You felt as if fireworks were exploding within you.

"I can't wait, either. Just hope it doesn't come too soon, Natsu."

"I can't imagine the you that you used to be, saying things like these to me."

You smile, and grasp his cold hands in yours.

"I know. Me neither." He smiles, and kisses you, his rough lips sliding over your soft ones.