Quick Preparations

"Hold it!"

You froze, the same smile plastered on your face ever since you began.

"Now, please wrap your arm around her waist, Mr. Dragneel!"

You were taking pre-wedding pictures. It wasn't like you weren't excited- just no one wants to stay still for about three hours or so.

Natsu slightly shifted, his arm around your waist. "If you be good, we can get ice cream later." He whispered into your ear.

You brightened, and straightened up. You put on a brilliantly bright smile as you faced the photographer.

"Good, good!" He complimented, snapping photos, making the flash go off every three seconds.

You were in your fourth dress already, and soon moving on to the last one. "What's the last one again?" Natsu murmured in your ear.

"I think it's the Chinese traditional one?" You respond, the smile still frozen on your face.

"Allllrighty!" The photographer drawled. "Y'all can go change now!"

You instantly relaxed, and walked off to your changing room. There, awaited the dress, which was laid down on the chair.

You picked up, the red fabric feeling smooth between your fingers. Shedding the western mini-dress, you slid on the tight Chinese wedding dress.

You stretched a little, and yawned. Stepping into your shoes and outside, you were instantly flooded by the make-up artists who caked you in make-up.

Natsu entered the room, his Chinese shirt had a dragon image on it. A silky golden dragon against the red shirt.

"Heya." He greeted you.

"It's only been five minutes." You laughed, watching him in the mirror. He fidgeted. "I know, I know. I can't wait for ice cream!" He disappeared back to where the photographer stood, waiting.

The artists giggled slightly at his childish behavior as you sighed. After they let you go, you waited by Natsu, and linked your arm through his.

"I think my face is painted on." You whispered to him silently as he laughed. "Wha- it's true!" You added, your face slightly red.

A flash blinded you.

"Magnificent!" The photographer cried. "It's so natural!"

You turned even more pink.

___

"This is the life." You relaxed in your chair, the ice cream slowly melting in your mouth.

"You're still going to go dress-shopping." Natsu reminded, taking a secretive bite of your ice cream.

You snatched your desert away. "I'm excited! But...also tired." You manage a smile. "I know for sure Liz is coming."

Natsu propped his head up with his hands. "I don't think I need anything."

"Bachelor party?"

"What's that?"

You grinned, and sat up, your arm still lazily draped over the cafe's outdoor chair. "It's a party."

Natsu pumped his fist in the air. "I've got it. So we're doing an almost Western wedding?" He questioned, tilting his head.

"Um, something like that."

"Because Western ones are too traditional." He guessed. You shrugged. "Something like that." You took a spoonful of his ice cream.

He didn't notice. "Okay, so we've got Gajeel, Gray, Levy and Juvia as the bridesmaid and groomsmen."