The Dusted Cobalt Sky

Even though she was shorter then you, you felt as if she was...somehow towering over you. Of course, Juvia and Gray, being so far away, couldn't come to your helpless side.

"Yes...squirm." Her eyes glazed over as she looked at you, her red eyes sparkling in the sunlight. She unwrapped a lollipop from her pocket, and promptly placed it in her mouth.

"Now..." She took it out, after staying silent for a while. "How should I deal with you? Torture and kill...?"

She shook her head, her white locks flying. "No no, you can't do that." She scolded herself, "that takes too long."

You could only look at her with a blank stare. Tearing your eyes away from the horrible monster behind her, you felt a slight chill on your neck.

"Can we just hurry?" You asked, feeling exhausted. You fell to the ground, after feeling a long lost sensation.

The kind where you just...

...Melted away.

"Hm? (Y/N)-chan?" The young girl peered over at you. "Ah- I know what you're doing! You're surrend-"

"Shut up," you staggered up, moving the hair out of your eyes.

The girl stared at you, her hand slightly trembling. "Your eyes..." She halted, looking you with a panic-stricken expression.

"Your eyes aren't supposed to be that color, I-!"

"You talk too damn much." You groaned, outstretching your hand. Bright purple embers flickered at the end. "Ignis."

With lips into a small smile, you created a gun from your flames. Shaping the embers into bullets, you loaded the gun.

As the girl ran towards you, her giant grim reaper behind her, screaming and screeching at you. She swung down, her scythe tearing and slashing your skin and shirt.

"Whoa." You glared at her. "That's her favorite shirt!"

She stopped. "H-her?"

You smiled. "Yeah." Pressing your finger against the trigger, the gun evaporated and disappeared immediately after the shot.

The scythe dropped to the ground. There was a dark spot bleeding through her outfit at her shoulder. "I missed," you commented.

She glared at you, fake determination in her eyes. "Billy!" She screamed, jabbing a finger your way. "Get...rid of her!"

Your eyes widened when the grim reaper moved towards you. "You named him Billy?" You almost felt like laughing.

She ignored you. "Death Summon!"

His shadowy figure swung the giant scythe he held. You had to duck to avoid getting decapitated. Particles that looked like dark clouds dropped from the swing, and disappeared.

Without stopping, he swiftly turned towards you, he raised his hand. Out of the dark dust that had been floating around from him, walked skeletons.

You could feel yourself getting weak. 'Just a bit more time, (Y/N)...I'll get you out of this...!'

With a inhumane roar, they stumbled towards you, quite quickly. Unfortunately, your eyesight was already getting hazy.

You staggered backwards."Contego." Holding up a weak but long protective wall, you knew you were losing. They came at you with alarming power.

Clashing against the cover, they bared their ugly teeth at you. Some smiled creepily, while the others just pounded against the barrier.

'I guess it ends here.'