Half Murderess, Half Daughter

Recaps will only be available if a story updates after 5 days. How is the cover? 

___

"Rin...?" You called, hesitant. The young woman turned to you, with a blank expression.

"We've sped up her growth and mind. Your daughter now has the mind and body of an eighteen-year old." Alice commented, taking a drink.

"She's so pretty," sighed Lucy.

"Mom."

Her voice was so soft- so delicate. It was just like in your nightmare, yet now, it with a touch of kindness.

"I'm going to kill you-!" You lunged at your mother and Lucy, but was immediately held back.

"Mother..." Rin softly said, her voice sounded unfamiliar. "It's okay-"

"It's not alright! It's-!"

You shut up, when a sharp blade pierced the side of your chest. Instantly, you coughed when the blade pierced your skin. 

Feeling dizzy, you willed yourself to not look down. 

But when you did, out of nothing but curiosity, the sight of the red and dark liquid seeping through your shirt was sickening. 

There was a distant scream- and you blacked out.

___

"(Y/N)?" A painstakingly familiar girl turned around. She stood on a platform that was as clear as the sky itself. 

"You've really messed it up this time." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I wonder what will happen to Rin...?"

"Oh- silly me, what are you even doing here?" She laughed, changing the subject. "You're not supposed to be here yet." 

"Don't die on me, damn it. Besides, I think someone's practically mourning your death, as we speak." A playful smile danced on her lips. "Perhaps it's your husband?" 

"What are you doing here, still?" She asked, "wake up, already. Jeez, you..." 

"Wake u-"

"Wake up! (Y/N)!" 

Sleepily, your eyes fluttered open. 

"(Y/N). Finally," a man breathed out, his expression full of worry. "I was thinking that I had lost you, there." 

"Me? No, I'm fine." Bringing a hand through your hair, your sight grew into focus. "You're finally here, Natsu..." You sighed, happily. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine- but the world isn't." He grimaced as a shrill scream came from somewhere behind him. "They let Rin on the lose." 

"How? She's docile. I met her," you winced as you stood up. Lifting a hand to your side, you felt the bandages that Natsu had placed upon you. 

"Unfortunately, so did I." He frowned, "I don't know what they did to her, but I swear, when I get my hands on them-" 

"Me too," you said, weakly. "How are we planning to do this?" 

"Lucky for us- we're in Fairy Tail." He grinned. "They're helping the citizens, right now. As for you- you're not going anywhere." His grin turned into a disapproving look. 

"But, you can't just-" 

"Watch me." He leaned down, and gave you a small kiss. "Don't move, you're going to hurt yourself." He was about to leave, but you had already hoisted yourself up.