Chapter 33.

Chapter 33.

---------------

Rauhan.

I was having a hard time to control my anger on my workers. They can't do a simple thing without listening a big lecture on it. Shaheer was always short tempered and if he was on my place 10 workers are fired by now. Me and Shehroz told him to stay at home because if he come then our new magazine didn't come out on time. We collect all business report of the month and some business man interviews. We published about the business man and women of the past 5 years. When everything was done perfectly we all head our homes.

I already told Khadija that I will be late and that was the reason I ask Zoya to go and spent some time with her so she didn't feel alone. I choose Zoya because she can understand the situation and didn't comment without thinking about it deeply. I park the car in parking and went in building.

I ring the bell few times but no one open. I open it with my keys and went inside. All lights were off telling she is sleeping. I sighed heavily and went in our room. When I open the door and lights I was shocked to see no one there. Bed was neatly made like she do in morning. I check all rooms, balcony, kitchen and everywhere but she is not at home.

Now, I started to worry. I take my phone out and dial her number. After few rings she pick it up.

"Hello, Rauhan." She answer my call. Her voice was normal which make me relief a little bit.

"Khadija, where are you? Why you are not at home?" I asked worried and panic. I was afraid to let her go without me. If something happen I wouldn't be there to protect her.

"Um... I am at mall with Zoya. We are coming back." She informed me. I sigh at least Zoya is with her.

"Come fast."

"Don't Worry I-" the line went silent and I heard shuffling voice before a light thud voice come.

"Hello Khadija." Someone says on other line. It was a male voice. I panicked who was he and how he know her. What if it was him who tried to hurt her before? I keep calling Khadija name but I didn't get any response. I heard Khadija scared voice on other line and suddenly she yelled to leave her alone. I ran out of the apartment taking my car keys with me. Suddenly line went dead and I can't hear anything. I sit in car and dial Zoya number.

"Rauhan Bhai?" She answer my call after few minutes.

"Zoya where are you? Is Khadija with you?" I asked driving to mall.

"No, I went inside to take my phone. I am just heading out. Why? What happen?" She asked slightly worried. I heard her rushing.

"I don't know. Someone attack her. Go check her, I will be there in few minutes." With that I hung up and honk the car in front of me. After 5 minutes I was pulling in mall parking. I heard Zoya calling Khadija name but didn't get any response.

I went to Zoya and ask her if she saw her but she shook her head. I also start calling her and then I heard someone running on other direction. We follow it and saw Khadija lying in corner in blood.

"Khadija wake up." We went to her and keep calling her name but she didn't give any reply. She half open her eyes and then close it completely. I saw a big cut on her right hand and someone name on left but because of blood It wasn't clear.

After few minutes Ambulance came and they took her to nearest hospital. When we arrived there they took her in emergency where they attach some wires to her skin. They told us to wait outside while they check her. I call Dad and tell him everything. Zoya also call Amir. She keep apologizing for leaving her but I told her its okay. She doesn't know they is going to happen.