Chapter 14.

'The Rain Falls Because Sky Can No Longer Handle Its Heaviness. Just Like Tears, It Falls Because Heart Can No Longer Handle Pain'.

Chapter 14.

-------------

Khadija.

"Khadija wake up" Someone banged my room door and I groaned in annoyance.I don't like anyone disturbing me while I am sleeping. Aminah was on her side with ear bud in her ears like always. She also hate it so she starts putting it to get peaceful sleep. I get up rubbing my eyes. I yawned and check the time.Its 4 am. Who is calling me this early? I lazily walk toward door.

I open it before I blink few times and I was shocked to see the person. My eyes watered but I closed it telling myself this is dream. This is not real. I open my eyes and tear slip from them as the person pinch me. He opened his arms and I quickly hugged him tightly.

Asim my best friend and my cousin. He is my twin. Not biologically, we have born on same day and same year. He is few hours older than me but we are best of friends. When we were kids, we share everything we had. He is my best friend.We tell everything and help each other. When he know how we were thrown out of our house and when my first marriage broken he got really angry. He actually slaps the guy who was already married and say no. Yasir Bhai and Asim are my two protective brothers. With both of them, I never feel alone or get in any trouble.

"I miss you so much strawberry." He whispered hugging me back. I smiled as he call me by the nickname he gives me. I love strawberries. In our family,no one like it but only Asim eat with me when I got them.

"I miss you too Asim." I whisper back. We heard chuckle behind his back. I looked up from his shoulder and saw Yasir Bhai and Usama Bhai copying us.

"I miss you strawberry" Yasir Bhai mimicked of Asim voice.

"I miss you too Asim" Usama Bhai mimicked of my voice. Asim and Usama Bhai were also friends.

"Shut up losers." Asim said with a glare that makes them rolled their eyes.

"Whatever" Yasir Bhai said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here Asim? You say you are coming next week."I asked as I remember what he told me two days ago.

"Actually, I want to give you a surprise. How are you?" He asked with soft smile.

"I am all good. How are you? How was your vacation? Did you enjoy?" I asked my questions making him chuckle and shake his head.

"I am fine strawberry. Vacation was good. I didn't enjoy much like every year because you weren't there with me." He said with a sad face. I chuckled.

"That is because I had some work here."I told him and we walk in living room with Yasir Bhai and Usama Bhai. Everyone is still sleeping. They didn't care who is breaking my room door.

"Yeah. Now tell me how was your dinner with Zaid family? Are you excited for your marriage? But why can't I see any decorations here?" He asked confused looking around. I looked at Yasir Bhai for help but he shrugged and walk away with Usama Bhai.

"Asim everything is finished between me and Zaid. There is nothing going to happen." I told him and swallow when he stare me.

"What you mean everything is finished?" He asked with slightly anger in his eyes.

"He broke up and marry Sana. She lives with him."

"You mean Sana? Our Sana?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded.