Chapter 48.

Chapter 48.

---------------

Khadija.

"I am tried now. Can we go back to home please." I whined but he shake his head and keep walk while holding my hand in his.

"No, doctors say you have to walk 1 hour here every day. It will be good for you and her." He says and walk me with him. I was tried and want to go home but he is not listening me. We are here in park about of half an hour or so and I was walking since we enter here. He didn't let me to sit but keep walking.

"How much time left?" I asked him tiredly. He saw his watch and keep walking.

"15 minutes more then you will be free." 15 minutes more? I will be dead if I walk 15 minutes more.

"I want to sit please. Let me take some rest before we continue." I say stubbornly and stop. He sigh and look around. He walked us to near bench and make me sit. He went away to bring some water for me.

It has been two years since Ayaz kidnap me and I lost my child. After moving back in home with Aunty, Uncle and my two new little siblings I was happy. My life is going good in these 2 years and now we are expecting again. This time Rauhan was actually happy and very careful. Aunty and Zoya didn't let me do any work because in first 3 months I do lot of work that caused me to faint and went to hospital but thankfully nothing happen to her. It is her.

We are having a baby girl. A daddy Princess that's what Rauhan say when we find out. We only asked about to tell us because Aunty was excited and want to know about it so she could do shopping and tell Amir and Rauhan to paint her little room. Rauhan paint the room next to our so we could go to check on her. Everyone in house bought a lot of things for her and set it in her room. I already know that they all are going to spoil her because after Hira Bhabhi, She will be the next girl in our family.

Zoya will be a new fashion designer in few months when she get graduated. She already made her different Hijab collection and she was testing it on me. She told us she will be working on some Muslim bridal cloths after she graduate and do fashion show soon. Rauhan Company will be the sponsors and he prints her designs in his magazine. He already done with her hijab collection and he get lot of calls to ask who the designer is. He give them Zoya little office number and she sold some of it. Amir is like a little brother to me. He is also like Yasir Bhai and Asim when he come to protective mode. He complete his studies and get a job in Rauhan Company. They work with Rauhan because in 4 years it is on high in comparison of other companies.

Things in Texas at my home were going good. Yasir Bhai already seen someone to spend his life and it is Haya. She is a nice, polite, caring and loving girl. They meet when she move to Texas and want to buy an apartment. She visit Yasir Bhai Company without appointment and receptionist was telling her she can't go. The dealer she was dealing with told her a big amount and she wants to meet him if he could make it less for her. They meet few times in park, restaurant and malls before Yasir Bhai confess his feeling and ask her to meet our family. In her family it was only her Mom and little sister who is 10.

Asim was concentrating and doing his hard work to make his better position in front of Shaheer and get promoted. Every month Yasir Bhai and Asim come to visit me to check if everything is okay. They were very protected in these months because no one wants me to get hurt like last time.

Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi also busy in their lifes. They were blessed by a little girl who will be 2 in few months. Usama Bhai open his company with help of Rauhan, Yasir Bhai and Arif Bhai. Hira Bhabhi stay at home and take care of her little girl and her in laws. Aminah also completed her studies and thinking of doing job before her parents starts lecturing her to get married. She was not planning to get married soon. She wants to do something before she share her life with someone.

A little shake break my thoughts. I look up and saw my husband hold a bottle for me with frown.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow while taking the bottle from his hands. He sit beside me.

"Nothing. I was calling you but you weren't answering me." He said with a sigh. I gulped half of bottle before passing it to Rauhan.

"I was just thinking about everything that changed in 2 years." I said with a shrugged. He nodded and look at the kids playing and running around.

"I will bring my little princess here every day and play with her." He says smiling and wrapped his arms around me.

"Every day? You are going to spoil her Rauhan." I say rolling my eyes and see a boy who is playing with his Dad.

"So? She is my daughter and I can spoil her as much as I want." He says in sternly. I smile and hummed in reply.

"You remember tomorrow your family is coming here?" He asked. I nodded and sighed. Last Saturday, Mom call me and tell me they are coming because they have to tell me something important. I will go there but I couldn't. Doctors told me not to fly anywhere.

"Yeah, but I didn't understand why they are coming all of a sudden? I mean if they want to tell me something they tell me on phone but they say they couldn't tell me on phone." I told him. He nodded.

"Relax everything is going to be okay. Probably your parents want to do some function that's why they are coming." He assured me when I started to panic. We walk another 15 minutes before he take us back home.

When we arrived home, Aunty and Zoya were in kitchen and Uncle was in living room. We gave our Salam and walk in kitchen. I told Rauhan to leave and if I need anything I will call him. I help Aunty and cut vegetables and fruits for dinner. After dinner we all went back in our rooms to sleep.

Next Day.

I wake up alone in bed. I look around but Rauhan wasn't there. I get up and walk in bathroom. After changing my cloths I walk downstairs in kitchen when I heard Aunty voice coming from there. I walk inside and saw Aunty and Zoya talking and making breakfast for everyone.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I give my Salam and sit on stool by counter. Aunty and Zoya turned around and smile.

"Walaikum Assalam Khadija. How are you feeling?" Aunty asked walking toward me with a glass of milk.

"I am good. Where is Rauhan?" I asked her and take the glass and pills that Zoya handed me. I don't like pills so Zoya make sure I take my pills on time.

"Rauhan Bhai went to pick your family. He will be back soon." She says and went back to stove. Aunty question me about my health and make me sit on dining table. After 20 minutes we heard the front door open and close. We heard voices from coming from outside. I stood up and walk out to front. I stop when I saw them. In 2 years I haven't listen or seen them. What are they doing here?

-----------------------

Update! I Hope you all like it. Tell me what you think about it. What you think who come to meet them after 2 year? 

Epilogue is still on its way. It will be update soon. 

Picture on top is of Rauhan and Khadija. I put it on because I love this picture.

-Maddy.!