Chapter 47.

Chapter 47.

---------------

Khadija.

"I am okay Rauhan." I give him a small smile. He asked the 50th times after breakfast. Rauhan make breakfast for us but I didn't eat it all. I don't feel hungry.

"Are you sure?" He asked worriedly. I nodded and hugged him to calm him down. It helped. He calm down and hugged me back. It has been two weeks since I get back from hospital, to that incident and lost our child. Uncle visit regularly to check on us that we aren't having any more fight and Rauhan is taking care of me. We aren't fighting anymore. Rauhan is being strong for me but I know he is as much as sad as me.

I feel him mumbling in his sleep that he is sorry for not protecting him or her and to lost them. Sometimes he cries in his sleep like me but we held each other to calm our self. We are strong for each other. We need each other right now. A heavily sigh left from me and I closed my eyes. My family, Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi left two days ago. Hira Bhabhi, Usama Bhai, Yasir Bhai and Asim stayed with us in our apartment while Mom and Dad stay in hotel because they weren't comfortable living with us. Asim and Yasir Bhai made me feel better but sadly they had to leave. 

Ayaz and his family back in Pakistan are arrested when Dad put charges against them. Ayaz still say he will be back but i know he couldn't. He is now in mental hospital for his treatment. Doctor say he will get normal but don't know when because as he is growing old he will do what he want and no one can stop him. I just hope he never come back in my life and let me live happily with Rauhan.

A door bell snapped me out of my thoughts but I stay where I am because I know Rauhan will answer it before I could even get up. Voices drifted into my ears but I didn't pay attention. I know it will be Uncle or Shehroz and Shaheer come to check on Rauhan. Rauhan take off from office to be with me all time. I am not complaining because I like when he is with me. He gave all his responsibility to Shehroz and Shaheer. They understand and doing it well.

"Khadija." I open my eyes when I hear Rauhan calling my name. I look over door where he was standing with nervous look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him sitting up. He come inside and close the door behind him. He walk over me and sit in front of me.

"Someone wants to meet you." He told me looking in my eyes. I was confused. Who wants to meet me?

"Who?" I asked frowning. He take a deep breath before saying something.

"Mom." As he says I feel my heart stop beating. Why Aunty came here to meet me? It is not that I don't want to see her but after that burning incident she didn't talk to me and now suddenly she is here to meet me?

"It is okay if you don't want to meet her. I can say you are sleeping." He says and stood up but before he could walk away I held his hand to stop him.

"I will meet her. I don't want her to think I am ignoring her because she didn't like me." I say and stood up. I lost my balance a little but Rauhan stop me by wrapping his arms around me. He walked us outside and tightly held me against him.

When we enter in living room, Aunty was sitting on couch with her head down. Rauhan walked me and make me sit on couch before taking his seat next to me. Aunty looked up and give us a half smile.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I give my Salam and she greeted back. Rauhan held my hand in his and draw circle with his fingers.

"Um... How are you?" She asked hesitantly. I give her a small smile.

"I am fine now. How are you Aunty?"

"I am good. Um... I just come to ask about your health and..." She trailed off and look down. I and Rauhan look at her confused. We never saw Aunty like this before. She always keep her head high.

"Aunty what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. She looked at me with watery eyes and then at Rauhan. I know she don't want Rauhan here right now.

"Um... Rauhan why don't you go and bring some snacks for Aunty?" He knows he is not need here so he nodded and went in room. After few minutes we heard front door shutting and then Aunty broke down. Tears start coming from her eyes freely. I was shocked to see her like this. I carefully stood up and shut my eyes when I feel pain in my back. I slowly walk toward her and sit next to her.

"What happened Aunty? Why are you crying?" I asked her. She looked at me through her watery eyes and shake her head.

"I-I am s-sorry Khadija. I-I am really s-sorry, I blame y-you for everything. I-it wasn't y-your mistake. S-Saima tell m-me s-so many w-wrong things about y-you that I-I always rude to y-you. Now I-I now y-your were n-never wrong. Y-you a-are the perfect girl for R-Rauhan. P-please forgave m-me." She apologized and keep telling me how she feel betrayed when she listen Saima Aunty and Ammara.

"You don't have to sorry for anything Aunty. It wasn't your fault. It was them who try to break your family but because of Allah they couldn't do anything. Things happen when Allah wants it. Today he wants you to get know about her truth that's why you know. If he wouldn't then you never know and this will continue like this. I am glad you know about truth." She surprised me by taking me into a tight hug. It was like I am hugging my Mom. Her hugged was all motherly.

"I am sorry for not giving you a chance. I am sorry for my behaviour toward you." She says sorry again and again. I pulled back and give her a playful serious look.

"It's okay Aunty." I say before a smile come on my face when she smile. It was happy to see Aunty smile because of me. After that Rauhan come back with his Dad. Uncle was surprised to see Aunty here with me. We told them about everything happened. Uncle come to tell us the house that burned was reconstructed now and we could move back. Aunty was happy and says she will take care of me when Rauhan will be in office.

Later that night, Uncle, Aunty, Shehroz, Shaheer, Zoya and Amir stay with us and have dinner. Dinner was made by all men. While me, Aunty and Zoya sit and enjoy when they were cooking. Dinner was really delicious. We had lot of fun. Aunty and Uncle sit on couch seeing us as we all sit on floor and play cards. Aunty and Uncle decide that Zoya and Amir live with us from now. Saima Aunty kick them out because they were Aunty's brother children so they take their responsibility from now. Shaheer says his marriage date was fixed and it is in end of the next year. His fiancée was completing her study in few months and had to give her family some time that's why it is next year.

I look around and saw everyone happy. Rauhan was happy and fight with Shaheer for winning again while he just smirked and call my husband a looser. Shehroz was on his phone. Amir was shaking his head because he don't know his elder brother would change into a kid. I smile and look at Rauhan who was hitting Shaheer then sit back on his place acting normal like it never happen. I would never get bored seeing him happy like this but I know somewhere deep inside he is still sad and blame himself for everything. Like he could feel my gaze on his, he looked at me and smile softly. He hold my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder with his arms around me. I closed my eyes and trying that this dream never end.

'I love my Husband, my friends, my new family. I love everyone here and pray it will always be like this and never change.'

----------------------------

Update! I  hope you all like it. Tell me what you think about this chapter. Finally a happy chapter after some sad chapters. 

Only two Chapters left and they will be posted tomorrow. Till then Remember me in your prayers. :)

-Maddy.!