Chapter 28.

Chapter 28.

--------------

Today is our Reception. It has been few days since we had fight. After that day, Rauhan and I didn't talk. I am trying to make distance between us and it is working. My family is coming here in morning. Rauhan arrange a house for them until they get back home. Yasir Bhai and Rauhan are getting together.Yasir Bhai forgave him and apologized him for shouting at him when we were Usama Bhai house.

Right now, everyone is ready now and were waiting in hall for me. I am making them wait while I am doing here in room nothing just chilling. This is another reason we could do fight. It's hurt me doing all this but I couldn't do anything. I don't want to see him getting unhappy for spending his whole life with me. I want to see him happy if it wasn't with me.

After wasting an hour, I started to get ready. I wore light purple dress with a lot of work. It was the dress his Mom bought it for this function. I put on light make up and wear my jewellery. I slipped on my heels and walk out. I went downstairs and saw Rauhan sitting on couch watching Tv.

"Let's go. I am tired of all this functions." I said and fake yawn. He turned off the Tv and walk out of front door. I sighed heavily and walk after him.

We drove at hall in 30 minutes. When we get there everyone was waiting. We walked toward stage and sit on couches. Everyone come and take photos with us and gifts. When this all get done, we eat dinner and drove back to house. After I changed I head back in room and saw Rauhan already in bed.

"Rauhan, wake up." I stood close to bed where he was sleeping. He turned to looked at me before closing his eyes.

"What you want now?" He asked annoyed.

"I want to meet my family." I told him. He moved on his place before turning on other side.

"I am tired. I will take you tomorrow. Get back to sleep" He said half sleep. I sighed heavily when I heard snoring.

I was about to turn when I take a look of his face. He had deep bags under his eyes. I sit close to him and slowly take my hand to his face. He skin was so soft. I slowly traced my hand on his cheeks and his light beard tickle my hand making me giggle lightly. Seeing him sleeping peacefully make me happy. I could feel a pair of tear falling from my eyes and I wipe them. I quickly stood up and walk out.

I couldn't do this. I couldn't hurt him anymore. I couldn't see him like this. I want to be happy with him. I want to see him happy with me but when I closed my eyes I saw His Mom face and hear her words.

Everytime I was close to break myself in front of him, I remind what his Mom say about deal between him and his Dad. I don't know if this all is true or not but I could feel him unhappy with me.

"Khadija" a voice from behind make me jump slight and turned around. I quickly wipe my tears and forced a smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and smile slightly. They have same looks and sometimes it confused me did he is really his Dad or his brother?

"I am fine Uncle. I am just missing my parents." I lie him and I feel bad to do it. He come forward and sit with some distance. We were in backyard sitting on grass.

"You can meet them tomorrow but for now tell me what is the problem between you and Rauhan."

"Nothing Uncle. It is just little fight. That is it. Don't worry,everything will be okay soon. You will see Rauhan happy again soon. Just give us some time to get normal." I give him sad smile. He smiled and nodded.

"I know, you are best for him. I trust you, you could bring his smile back."

"I promise, I will." With that he stood up and walk back inside. Is at there for few minutes before going back in room and sleep on couch.