Chapter 10.

Enjoy!

-------

Today is the wedding. I tried to avoid everyone yesterday. Aminah asked me if I was okay I lied to her and say I was but I wasn't. I want someone who tell me I wasn't alone, I am not a burden but sadly no one is here to tell me. Yasir Bhai know something wrong but didn't push me to tell him. I don't want to ruin his plans with Usama Bhai or his vacations. I know he was happy and enjoying because I never saw Yasir Bhai this carefree before. He hasn't enjoyed his life before because all time he take care of me and Sana. I want to be grown up. I want to fight with my own problems. I don't want anyone support.

Yesterday everyone was busy in their work.Girls were in Salon getting hair treatment, Manicure, Pedicure and facials like if this is their wedding. While Hira Bhabhi spend some time with me before she was called from her Mom for something with her wedding dress. Rauhan tried to talk me few times on dining table or when I walk down for snacks or water but I quickly walk away from him. I don't want his Mom to know that I was trying to getting him in any type of plan.

Right now, I am getting ready for function,in all girls I am the last one who left to ready for it. I wear my peach Pakistani dress.I do light makeup and wear some bangles and my favorite golden locket which look good with my dress. I put on my golden heels and walk down in backyard.

Everyone was busy with their work. All elders were seated. Girls were taking selfies in different pose. Some guys were standing where music was set and some with taking care of arrangement and food.After few minutes Usama Bhai, Yasir Bhai and two more guys of their age walk in and go straight on stage. He sit on big couch and camera man taking his photos.He was blushing really hard that his cheeks turned into dark pink.

Soon lights dim and Hira Bhabhi walk in with her gaze down. Soft music started playing in background when she walked toward stage with help of her friends and Aminah. She shot me a glare before continue walking with her sister-in-law. They sign Nikah papers in morning.

Usama Bhai stood up and held his hand out for Hira Bhabhi to take it. She placed her hand in his and sit on couch. I was looking at them with loving and teary eyes. I don't know what you feel when you get there on stage and place your hand in your life partner hand. But I know what you feel when your heart broken with your dreams.

A light weight on my shoulder make me look away from new wed and lovely couple. I turn and saw my best friend Aminah looking at me with sad eyes. I quickly wipe my tears and force a smile.

"You always failed to hide your emotions." She said softly and again tears filled in my eyes but I quickly blink them away before they fall down.

"I am still trying to do" I said quietly so only she can hear. I was far away from everyone. Everyone look happy and enjoying their selves. But only me.

"Forget everything. Let's have some fun" she dragged me through crowed and lead me to stage with her. We take some photos with couples then get off from there. I walked to empty table and sat down staring at couple. They were smiling at everyone and holding hands whenever they got chance. Usama Bhai make Hira Bhabhi wear a bracelet and everyone clapped and some guys whistle as they both blush.

An hour later food was served. Everyone start eating and enjoy their selves. I make my plate and went back to my table.After few minutes Aminah sit with me with two more girls. They were giggling looking at guys and it is really annoying me. They were also staring at my brother and it is uncomfortable for me. One of them staring at Rauhan after every five minutes, but he give her a glare and she look away blushing. This make me really angry.

"Where are you going Khadija?"Aminah asked confused when I stood up with my plate.

"To find a place where I don't have to see fliter."I said glaring at her and she lowered her head in shame. I turned around and walk away to find a peaceful place. She know I hate these type of things and when if it has something to do my brother I wanted to slap them.

I spot a chair away from everyone. I sat there and start eating. Function end soon and everyone leave for their room. I was walking toward my room when I bump into someone. I looked up and a pair of green eyes looking back at me. I quickly lower my gaze and walk away as he tried to talk.

I want to go home now. I want to see Mom and Dad. I walk in different direction toward that person room who make me feel better. I stop on door and knock twice and wait to open. After few minutes, it open and Yasir Bhai come out. He was wearing his night cloths, his eyes were half-open and half-closed and hairs were messy.

"Bhai, can you come for a walk with me?" I asked hoping he would say yes because he looked sleepy and didn't want anyone to disturb it.

"Right now? Why?" He asked checking time and yawn.

"I don't feel sleepy." I said with a shrug. He looked at me for a minute before going back in and come out after washing his face. We walk down in garden and walk in silence. He didn't say anything or me. Just like, I want it.

"Are you going to tell me?" Yasir Bhai asked breaking the silence.

"Tell you what?" I asked back and continue to walk.

"Khadija I am you big brother. I can tell something is bothering you. Now tell me." He said and stop me to walk further. I sigh heavily.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked turning back to him. He nodded. "Why people think there is my mistake when my marriage broke?" I looked at him as he clenched his hand into fist.

"Who say that?" He asked quietly.

"No one. Answer me. Why people think it is my mistake? Why people think I do something wrong in past which effect my present and future?" I asked blinking my eyes as they got teary. His face soften and sigh heavily.

"Khadija, I know there is not your mistake and you haven't done anything wrong in your past. It is just they don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than them. You deserve to be happy.Tell me honestly. If you get married to Zaid but he loves, would you ever get that love? Does he ever make you happy?" I shook my head in no. "Then why you think it is your mistake. It is their mistake that they love someone but didn't tell their parents. Take your example. You love Zaid and tell us because we trust you. We know you never do something wrong or go against Mom or Dad decision." He said softly. I didn't notice I was crying until he wipe them.

"I am sorry. I didn't think before telling you my problem." I said and he shook his head.

"You don't have to sorry Khadija. If you didn't tell me then I never know why my little sister is sad. You can tell me anything you want." He said with a small smile. I also forced a smile.

"And don't worry we will find someone for you. I find a perfect man for my sister I promise" He said and we continue to walk. I wish he could find a better girl for himself also. I know he never get married before me so I have to do it soon only for him. If he can do anything for me then I can also do anything for my brother. Because I have the best brother in this whole world.

-------

Update! I hope you all like it. If you want to know about next chapter like my page on facebook to get teasers of chapters. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Proud-To-Be-Muslim/860154270728041

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!