Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

_________

Rauhan

I am excited when I sit in plane. I am going to surprise my sweet little sis Hira. People see us like we are twin but we aren't. We are one. We never need any other person to play with us in our childhood. We both were best friend until now. She is getting married and she is really excited for it but I am not. I don't want her to go away from me. Because after her I was left alone with my two stupid friends. Shehroz and Shaheer are my college friends. They were twin. They were only kids of their parents. They always want a sister so they make Hira their sister and protect her from everything.

When she first tell us about Usama whom she wants to marry. Shehroz and Shaheer went Pakistan to personally meet him. They get all information about him. Where he live, what he do, how his family members are, where he go, everything. They all get his daily routine. When it's come to Hira they forget everything else, even their own company which mean everything to them. We 3 run New York biggest Gossip Magazine Company. We start it after our college like 2 years ago and in these 2 years people like our magazine and its gossip.

When I arrive Pakistan I took cab to go because I didn't tell anyone I am coming earlier not even Shehroz and Shaheer. They thought I would be there late night. In 1 hour I was in front of mansion that Usama booked for 1 week. I rang the bell and one of the maid open it. She was in her 40s.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

"Elders were in back yard and girls and boys on terrace." She said politely. I nodded and she left. It is really big.

I was looking around while I heard something click. I looked around and saw a girl walking in kitchen. Every step she take click sound came from her heels. She was looking familiar to me. It must be Hira, I thought.

I rush into kitchen to scared my little sister but only to bump into some other girl.

"Ow! Watch it!" She snapped rubbing his head. Her eyes were tightly shut. She wore a simple Pakistani dress. I couldn't help but chuckled on her. She open her beautiful brown eyes and check me out.

"Who are you?" She asked. I smirked and thought of doing some fun with her. I take a step toward her and she take back two.

"Hi I am Rockstar" I offered her my hand to shake.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused. She was looking at me as if I was stupid.

"What? You asked me who I am so I am telling. I am Rockstar but you can call me whoever you want" I said with a smirk. She didn't say anything but looking at me weirdly.

"You don't understand me? I mean you can call me like -" I started to do some fun but she cut me out.

"How about Headache? That would be perfect!" She said raising her perfect eyebrow. What does she mean by Headache?

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"I say Headache will be perfect for you. You want to know why? Because since you start talking its giving me really bad headaches. For me you're headache." She answer with a smirk, like I did few minutes ago. Oh, so she's playing with me? Huh? I like it.

"As you wish" I said grinning widely.

"I would say its pleasure to meet you but sorry to say it's not. Its gives me worst headaches to meet you. Now excuse me" She walked past me. She is something else. She is different. She was about to leave when I stop her.