Chapter 44.

Chapter 45.

---------------

Rauhan.

Past few days have been worse for me. I don't know what to do. I am confused, angry, sad and guilty. Confused for what to do with this Ayaz matter. Angry if something happen to her or our unborn child I will never forgave myself. Sad for keeping distance with Khadija. Guilty on how I treat her these few days. I am doing all this for her and for our child because I don't want her to get because of me. I know Ayaz is secretly keeping his eyes on her. I stay late in office to get all information about Ayaz. Today when I was on my way back to home I bumped into Ayaz in apartment parking. He told me he come to see Khadija and I beat him badly. I didn't believe him because I know Khadija would never do anything without telling me.

I regret the way I yelled at her and pull myself away from her but I couldn't help it. I want some space. These all things are giving me headache. But the thing that hurt me and gave me pain is what Khadija think about my reaction when I know we are expecting.

It is not that I don't want to be a father. Of course, I want to be a Dad, to start my family but I am scared if anything happen to them then what will I do? I would die if something happen. I talk to Dad about it but he says he didn't get anything about him. He keep changing his place where he live. He rented apartment or house to live for a week or two before leaving from there. Dad also make me understand why this all is happening. This is our test from Allah.

Something slamming voice break my thoughts. I stood up from bed and walk out of room to Khadija. I want some space so she decide it will be good if she move in guestroom. I don't want her to go but this will be good for us. I walk in room when I saw door open. She wasn't there. Everything was trashed there and lying on floor. I walk toward bathroom and knock few times. When I didn't get any answer I walk in but she wasn't there. I panic and ran out of the to search for her. I see all rooms, kitchen, balcony and everywhere she could go but I didn't find her.

Where did she go in short time? Is she angry on me? I always messed up things between us. I shouldn't speak like that to her when I know she get emotional in seconds. I changed my cloths and grab my keys before running down in parking. On my way I call Dad and tell him everything. He get his workers to find her as well. I started the car and pulled out of parking lot to street. I don't know where I should go but all I know is to find her soon. I slowly drive while looking around. She leave few minutes ago and she can't walk for long in this condition. I have to find her and apologize for everything I had done in past few days. I call Zoya but she don't know anything about her.

"Rauhan!" I heard my name from behind me. I turned around and saw Dad running toward my car. He sit in car and we drive in city to look for her.

"Why she leave? Did you again do anything?" He asked suspiciously. Only Dad know what's happening between us. I sigh and explain everything to him. When I finish he was ready to slap me but he was controlling his anger.

"What did I do now? I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just scare of losing both of them. They are the most important people in my life Dad." I said hiding my face in my hand. I parked the car on side after we didn't find her.

"Rauhan, I understand what you are feeling right now but please don't take out anger on her. There is not her mistake. It is all about Ayaz. We have to find him and sort out everything."

"But Dad we don't know where he live now or what is his phone number." I told him. He told me he will send one of his worker to get information about him before we sit in silence thinking where we find her.