Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

--------------

"Istikhara came in no." As Dad told me that I feel relief. Again I couldn't do anything in this it is what Allah wants.

"Okay Dad"I said with a sigh. Yasir bhai held my hand and gently squeezed it.

"Don't worry.There is someone better than him for you. Wait till you get him" Yasir Bhai spoke softly and Asim agreed with him. Asim leave for his home after we came here. He come back yesterday when Dad told him about it.

"Relax Khadija.Don't take all this seriously. It is what written in your fate. I am sure Allah made someone special for you." Asim give me a soft smile before he looked at everyone. I feel my eyes watered but I quickly blink them away.

Aminah Family stay for dinner before they leave. Aminah get admission in University here. UsamaBhai and Yasir Bhai started their work. Hira Bhabhi is leaving tomorrow for her home. Aminah told me she is going here for Rauhan. He wants to marry someone and Hira Bhabhi is going to convince her Mom for it.

I don't know why but I feel some kind of pain when she told me that. We never had something between us but whenever I thought for him getting with someone my heart broken. It is just my over thinking. I thought and shake my head to push my thoughts away.

"I have an announcement." Asim get everyone attention. We all nodded and listen to him.

"You all know I am looking for my dream job and now I finally get it. Yesterday, I give interview and they select me as the new chef editor of Texas office. Now, I am permanently moving here with you guys." Asim told us and we all looked at him surprised not everyone but me. He didn't tell me he gave interview yesterday and was selected. The most important he is moving here permanently with us.

"Congratulations Asim." Everyone congratulate him. He thank them and turned to me.

"I want treat!" I yelled at him. He chuckle and we 3 went out for little party.Only me, Yasir Bhai and Asim. We offered Dad and Mom but they refused and told us to enjoy. We tried to call Usama Bhai to ask if he wants to join but like usual his phone was switch off. He always turned it off before sleeping.

"Where to go?" He asked us. Before I could say Yasir give him list of places he want to go.

"First, we go to movie then club for games then we eat something and then park." Yasir Bhai says with excited smile. Asim turned to me if I was okay with that, I just smiled and nodded.

We first go to movie. They choose action movie Fast n furious 7. Movie tickets and snacks everything was paid by Asim. Then we go to club where we play different games,Table Tennis, Snooker, Air hockey and many more. I watch Asim and Yasir Bhai playing football match with different in teams but like always Yasir Bhai wins because he was champion when he was in school.

After playing and enjoying we went to eat something. We always order our usually but for Asim we tried Rice with Mayo Chicken and it was really delicious. We skip going Park because Yasir Bhai was tried and it was also mid night.

We went back to home and go in our rooms. There is a guestroom where Asim live when he came here to stay but from now he lives there permanently. We decide to move his things in a week.

I went in my room and fall straight on bed. I was super tired. I changed into my cloths, brush my teeth and fell into deep sleep with a smile on my face.

---------

I entered my house after a stressful day. I stretch and fall on couch in living room.

"Mom, I am home." I called out for Mom but she didn't come. I stood up and walk in kitchen when I heard shuffling voices but it wasn't Mom. It was him.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked scared and take a step back when he take one forward.

"Hello, my little sister. How are you?" He asked smirking evilly and tried to touch me but I quickly step back.

"What are you doing in my house?" I yelled at him.

"Keep your voice low b*tch." Another voice came from distance. I looked over and saw my uncle there.

"How you two get in?" I asked and scared when I saw their cloths were in blood.

"Your ugly Mom let us in. She was scare just like you but not now. She is sleeping peacefully." He told me and smirked looking at me. I gulped and looked for something to attack. Suddenly my eyes fell on a mental rode Mom keeps here for safety.

"Don't you dare to come forward" I said holding it toward them. They shared at looked and laughed. I stood there in confusion. Why they are laughing? Shouldn't they have to scare of me now? I didn't crack a joke, Did I?

"Oh, Khadija.You are such a stupid girl. You think that stick will help you to keep safe from us. We have guns. We killed your Mom with this gun and now it is your turn." My uncle elder sons says holding a silver gun. No, this can't be true they didn't kill her. They are only scaring me.

"No, you didn't"

"Yes. We did.It is your turn my little sister. Say goodbye to us and this world. Bye Little sister" was all I heard before I heard a loud bang.

-----------

I woke up screaming like crazy. I was all sweaty and couldn't think about anything. It feels all real. I heard my room door breaking and my name calling but I didn't pay any attention. I rolled over to side table and take my pills out. I swallowed it with some water and just then door open and Asim, Yasir Bhai, Dad and Mom came in with worried faces. My eyes watered when I saw Mom. I quickly get up and hugged her tightly. I cried for hours and refused to let her go. I couldn't think about leaving her. She is my everything.

"Shh... It is okay Khadija. Everything is okay. No one hurt you."

"M-mom...T-they are back. T-they want me. H-he wants to take revenge of whatever happened 14 years ago. M-Mom please don't leave me. I am scared that they will take me away again." I pleaded her between my cries. I feel her nodded and we sit on my bed. She make me lie down and gently stroke my hairs. I realise everyone is gone leaving us alone.

My eyes get heavy but I refused to sleep. I know if I would sleep they will come back. It has been 14 years since that incident happen and they still had affect on me.

"Go to sleep Khadija. I am here with you. No one came near you." Mom said softly and with that I fall into sleep again hoping they never came back and my dream never came true.

 --------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Boring chapter but next one will be interesting.

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!