Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

---------------

It has been a week since we came back from Pakistan. We told Dad what happen when we get to our old house. The look on his face was ready to kill them but thankfully they didn't live here. Dad didn't talk about why we came back early without any reason. Mom was confused because we don't want to worry her.

Today Aminah family coming here. They are going to stay with us for few days before everything get shift into their new home and settled. Dad and Yasir Bhai went airport to bring them while me and Mom making food for them. We decide that two rooms that are not in use were giving to one to Uncle, Aunty and other to Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi while Aminah stay with me in my room. After finishing everything I take a cold shower because it is very hot here.

As I get back downstairs I heard doorbell.I ran toward front door and open it. Suddenly I was taken into big hug and was squeezed tightly.

"Aminah you are killing me" I groaned and choke at her grip on me. She loosen it but didn't pull away.

"How are you?" She asked once she pulled away. I smiled and take her step aside with me.

"I am fine." I said. She smiled then look behind me and run to Mom. I rolled my eyes because my Mom love her more than me because she was a socialize person and I am not, but she say itonly as a joke.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Khadija" A soft voice came in my ears. I turned and see Hira Bhabhi.

"Walaikum Assalam Bhabhi" I smiled and hug her. We pulled away and she went to greet my Mom. When everyone is settled we had dinner and then show their rooms.

During dinner, everyone was talking. Mom,Aunty and Hira Bhabhi talking about Usama Bhai wedding. Dad and Uncle talking about their works. Uncle help Dad with cafe. Usama Bhai work with Yasir Bhai and Arif Bhai. Aminah complete her studies here. She got admission in University here.

Everyone get in their rooms for some sleep.I help Aminah to unpack her bag but I also know that she is living here for a short time. As soon as they get home they will be moving and in this Yasir Bhai helping them. After unpacking we fall on bed and stare at each other before we start laughing.

"I can't believe I am here with you" Aminah smiled staring at ceiling.

"I also can't believe I feel like I am dreaming" I said closing my eyes hoping that someone slap me and told me to wake up from my dreams. As just I was thinking I feel a pain on my left cheek. I open my eyes and looked at Aminah in shocked. I place my hand where she hit.

"See, you feel that? This is not a dream" She smirked and I groaned closing my eyes.

"You could simply shake me but it is not important to slap me." I said and open my eyes. I walk over bathroom,open the door and wash my face. I looked my face in mirror and saw light handprint. This girl knows how to slap hard.

"Sorry, did it hurt you? I will bring ice bag for you" She said worriedly at bathroom doorway then turn to walkout.

"It's okay Aminah. I am fine."I stop her. She looked at me and I nodded. She sigh and sit on bed. I walk back in room. I dry my face and laid back on bed.

"What happen after we left?" I asked looking at her. She looked up from her phone.

"Nothing important. Reception over soon because Usama Bhai not feeling well. Next day we say goodbye to Hira Bhabhi family at airport and they left." She explain with a shrug. I bite my lips as Rauhan pain face flash in my eyes. I closed my eyes and swallow a lump.

"Oh. Anything else? Did Uncle say anything when you all get back to your home?" I asked changing the topic.She sigh and nodded.

"Yeah. When we get back home he call police and say I try to kill him. But people who live near and saw everything they say that he attack first at some girl then a guy throw him on ground and beat him they also say that I am not in all this" She said and smile evily.