Chapter 15.

Chapter 15

--------------

Rauhan

Today I became fool but I can't help it.Seeing them holding hands and talking sweetly make me think like that. All time I was in pain whenever they were together, but finally I felt relief when they said Asim is her brother and he is with her to spend time before he had to leave for New York to work as an editor.

I don't know Shaheer is going to take interview for new editor for our magazine. This is right he is very serious with work. We 3 Me, Shehroz and Shaheer divide our jobs. Shaheer see stories for magazines, Shehroz was head of photography and I approve everything and told my workers to get them print and published.

I call Dad and tell him everything happen today. He laughed when I told him about their fake engagement. I told Hira not to tell Mom anything about my visiting to them. She was confused but I told her half-truth that I want to help them with shifting. Dad told me he was also out of city to meet his brother, my uncle.

Khadija keep ignoring me all time at carnival, at lunch time and dinner. Yasir and her Dad glaring at me when I was at their home for dinner. Whenever I tried to talk Khadija Yasir, Her Dad or Asim cut me off or she give me short reply like, yes, no, okay or I don't know.Even I don't know what happen to her. We were fine at Mehndi function. I wanted to know but everytime I bring it she turn it down.

I decide when I was leaving I want my answers from her even she don't want to tell me I will force her to tell me. I want to know why she is avoiding me. I thought we were friends but I don't understand her. One minute she is talking with me and another minute she was ignoring me.

My cell phone ring brings me back from my thoughts. I sighed and pick it from side table and check the caller ID. It was from Mom.

"Hello." I answered her call. In background I heard someone voice.

"Rauhan how are you?" She asked.

"I am fine Mom. How are you?"

"I am fine. When are you coming back?"

"I will be back in two days. Why?Something important?"

"No nothing important. I call you to ask when are you coming because one of my old friend coming to meet me. You remember Ayesha?"

"Yes I remember."

"She is also coming with her. You two were friends when you were kids."

"Mom if you are trying to get us together then you are wrong she is just like Hira to me. Nothing else."

"No, I am not doing anything, I know you see her like your sister. They just want to meet you."

"Okay"

"So... Are you coming to meet them?"

"Yes, I will be there after two days.I have to go." We hung up. I sighed and stared at my room ceiling.

Ayesha is our childhood friend. Our Mom are best friends back in Pakistan. When we were 10 they moved to Canada. We haven't seen each other in 15 years. We talk on phone and sometimes do video chat.

Next day.

I park my car outside of new house of Usama family. This house is big and in white color. In there were 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, basement and a backyard. He told me Yasir's friends help him to select it and from now they 3 worked together.

I walk inside of house and saw furniture and boxes in living room and Yasir, Khadija, Asim, Usama, Hira and Aminah everyone were lying on floor sweating. I guess I am late.