Chapter 40.

Chapter 40.

---------------

Rauhan.

"You both are moving back and that is final." Dad say in final tone. I sigh and nodded. He came here after I call him and tell him everything happen at home. It has been almost a month since we get back from Maldives. Our vacation was amazing. Khadija really enjoyed there. Two days ago I call Asim and told him to take her to her home for few days until I handle Ayaz. Yesterday when I was at work someone break into our apartment and trash everything and write She is mine everywhere. On walls, mirrors, kitchen counter and doors. He also give me threat by calling me to unknown number saying to leave her but I told him to get away from her.

I told this to Dad and he says we have to move back with them. There she would be save. Dad asked his friend who run Security Company and hire few guard to safe for house. Mom didn't know anything about it and Dad says we don't have to tell her. It will stress her.

"I will talk Khadija about it soon." I answer Dad when he ask about her. He nodded and leave. I went back to my work and sign the papers. Shehroz agreed to add Zoya fashion designing pictures in our next issue.

I finish my work and drove back to apartment. I asked Shaheer to get his maid to clean everything. Mary come in morning and clean everything. She give the keys to the receptionist before going back to her home. I walk in kitchen after freshen up and make something to eat. I am not good at cooking but I could make something to eat for now. To be honest I miss Khadija and everything about her. She was gone for 5 days and only two days without her making me insane. We talk in night but still I miss her.

I walk back in room and start my laptop. I type some emails and send it to people. I finish some paper work and went in living room to watch some Tv. It is bored living alone. Khadija wants me to stay at home until she get back but I didn't agree. I know if I stay there and tell Mom that Khadija is visiting her home she would say she don't care about me and told me to leave her which I never do.

A buzz from my cell phone break me from my thoughts. I pick my phone and check it. A smile come on my face when I read it. It was from Khadija telling me to come online. I quickly walk back in room and turn on my laptop before log in to video chat. Her face was the only thing I want to see but I guess I have to deal with her brothers first. Yasir and Asim were smirking at me through video chat. Yasir and I are close friends now after I tell him about Ayaz attack on Khadija. I assured him I will never let him hurt her.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum jokers." I smirked at the name I give them. Their smirk faded and a surprised covered their faces.

"It is not a good way to greet your wife brothers Rauhan." Asim says with a fake hard look.

"Whatever. Where is Khadija?" I asked them and look behind them. I heard someone saying let it go but both Yasir and Asim shake their head.

"She is out with her friend." Yasir says with a mischievous look. I looked at him confused.

"She's out? With her friend? At this time?" I asked them looking at clock. They nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, she says she will be late. Actually she has gone to a party with her friend Daniyal." Asim answer my question. I glare at him before relaxing when I remember our conversation. I know their plan.

"Okay. I will wait for her then." I says with a smile and leaned back on bed. They give me a confused look.

"What? Aren't you going to ask who is he or what she is doing out this late?" Yasir asked with a glare. I shook my head and smile.