Chapter 5.

Sorry for Updating late.

Enjoy!

—————-

Today finally, we were going to Pakistan. Honestly, I am not happy from this but I am doing this only for Yasir Bhai. He asks me to do something for first time and I can't refuse it to do. It's not that I don't want to go back it's all about I just don't want to see those peoples in front of my eyes it made my blood boil.

Right now, we were at airport saying goodbye to Mom Dad. I can feel their feelings they were scared. I wish they could come with us but unfortunately, cafe was in problems. We settled in plane and fly to Pakistan.

One thought still roaming in my mind. Found someone. There is no way I could fall for anyone again or I found someone for me. If it happens then I will push myself back from them. All I am going there to enjoy myself not to found someone for me. I shook my head to push my thoughts away and focus on my left side where Yasir Bhai sleeping with light snores.

We reach to Pakistan in 17 hours and 30 minutes. Long time to get here. I hate long traveling. We get down from plane, take our bags and walk toward exit where we saw Usama Bhai and Aminah waiting for us. She ran toward me and squeezed me into a bone-crashing hug.

"Can't breath" I chocked. She immediately loosen her grip but still her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"Khadija I miss you so much." She said once we pulled away. I smiled at her. We looked at our brothers and notice they were already got busy in their talk.

Remind me, who say girls talk a lot?

We shook our heads and smirk. We have to do that when they were busy in their talk. From one hand we held bags and other our brothers ears. We dragged them out of airport to car ignoring their protest. When we got to car we release their ears and smile innocently.

"Why you two do that?" Usama Bhai asked rubbing his red ear.

"Because you both deserve it" Aminah replied in playful anger. I mentally smirked at her she never change.

They both give us that look like we have to pay for it but like old times we didn't care about their threats. We settled down in her car and drove at her house. We made a little talk and make fun of Usama Bhai. They also told us that they arranged a big house for bridal and groom families until wedding was over.

It is confusing how both families going to live under one roof? Is it that big? But why they all live at one place? I have so much to ask her which we missed.

When we reach their home and got out of the car. Usama Bhai and Yasir Bhai taking out the bags. Aminah went to open door I couldn't help but stare the house next to her. Where we spend my childhood. Where we were insulted. Where we were thrown out in middle of the night. Where no one want us. I can't stop the flashback coming back in front of my eyes.

-Flashback-

We were in our parents rooms. It has been a month of our grandfather death. In starting our Aunty start insulting my Mom. She pass bad comments on her dressing, her cooking and her choice. My Mom always dressed in simple cloths with her head covered. While our Aunty dressed in tight heavy Pakistani dress all the time with her hairs always bouncing on her back.

After everyone known that grandfather give his cafe to Dad which was in America. They start beating all of us and said to give it to them or leave this house. When Mom Dad weren't at home they hit me and Yasir Bhai. One time when I was alone my aunty hit my head to wall making me unconscious. After that time Dad didn't leave us on our own.