Chapter 22.

Chapter 22.

--------------

Khadija.

Waking up, eating breakfast, preparing lunch and getting ready were the only things I am doing since two weeks. I meet at least 7 people in two weeks for my marriage and all of their Istikhara are coming in No. These two weeks were very stressful for me. I couldn't explain what I am going through.

I always dream to marry someday. Wake up for my husband, make breakfast for him, take care of his parents and in evening wait for him to get back home so we could spend some time. This all I dream of but none of these come true and I had a feeling that my dream never going to turn into reality.

Today again a family coming here to see me.I was tired for everything. At first I refused to meet them but then something I asked about and everyone agreed so I also agreed to meet them last time. This is the last time I am going to see someone who come here for marriage but if it come in No again then my family never tried to push me to do it and Yasir Bhai also get settle in his life.

No one tell me who are they and from where they are coming from. They only told me that this guy is perfect for me and they are not from here. They are coming from another city.

Right now, they are downstairs while I was sitting here in my room all ready to go down and again complete formality. Aminah is with me. She didn't tell me a thing about them and told me it is secret. This is making me think who are they? Did I know them?

"It is time to go down." A voice snapped me out of my thought. I looked at my door and saw Hira Bhabhi standing here with a big smile on her face.

"Let's go Khadija." Aminah stood up and help me to stand. The dress I am wearing was purple and was a long dress with sleeves. Asim took me on shopping yesterday and we bought it from mall. It was simple with light silver work on end of sleeves, shoulders and on front.

I take a deep breath and leave my room with Aminah and Hira Bhabhi beside me. They took me downstairs in kitchen and give me tray of tea and coffee for them. I was confused because every time Mom served it to them then why not today?

We walk in living room where I could head Dad and some other man laughing. As I step in room everyone get quiet but I didn't dare to look up. All time my gaze was on floor. I walk toward Mom,putting tray on table and sit next to her.

"Khadija" As I heard my name I take a deep breath and exhale before frowning. This smell was of someone familiar. I slowly looked up and my heart stop when I saw who was it.

What are they doing here?

---------------------------

Update. I hope you all like it. Guess who she is meeting with?

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy.!