Chapter 37.

Chapter 37.

---------------

Rauhan.

"No, I can't go there." Khadija said with a sigh after I tell her to go back her home for few months. We talk about last night. She told me, Zoya leave earlier for home because she get message from her Mom to come at my house for dinner. I couldn't blame her for anything because if she didn't go then she might be in a trouble.

"Why not?" I asked confused. I thought she would be happy when I told her to go because she didn't see them after our reception.

"Because if Yasir Bhai know about it then he will come here and kill Ayaz." She said worriedly. I frown as I hear her. Did she mean she had something for him?

"So? Don't you want to get rid of him?" I asked suspiciously. She looked away and bite her lips. Now she is scaring me.

"No." She whisper looking down. I looked at her shocked.

"Why?" I asked but she didn't say anything.

"Tell me why Khadija?" I demanded this time. She look at me with a glare.

"Because he is my brother. No matter what he had done with me but still he is my brother. After all these years he still had a affect on me. I just couldn't see him getting hurt."

"Do you love him?"

"No! How could you even think of that Rauhan? In my life I love only one and that is you. I thought I loved Zaid but I wasn't, it was only attraction. I love you but I don't think you believe me. It's okay I understand, I didn't wrong in beginning that's why you didn't believe me." She says when I was about to tell her I believe her. She look at me one last time before walking out of kitchen where we were eating breakfast. I stood up and walk after her. She lock herself in room. I knock but she didn't reply.

"Khadija, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I believe you. Please open the door." I pleaded her.

"Go away Rauhan. I don't want to see you right now. Leave me alone" She shouted from outside. I knock again but she told me to leave her for some time. I respect her and leave for office. I drove to office thinking how I get her ready to go her home. I don't know if I should let her go or not. I don't want to risk her life. I am scared of losing her. I can't if anything happen to her. I want to talk someone about this. Dad. I have to talk him about this matter I know he will find a way to protect her. I park my car in parking and get out. I went in building and up to my office. I was stop at my assistant desk as she stood up to tell me about unknown visitor. I walk in my office and immediately stop when I notice her.

"What you want?" I asked harshly setting my bag on my desk. She smirked and leaned back on chair.

"Answers." Was all she says and glared at me.

"I don't have any answers of your stupid questions. Get out of my office."

"No. I won't leave until I get answers. Why are you with her? When you know our Moms planned our marriage then why you marry her?" She asked angrily. I smiled and sit on my chair.

"Because I love her and she is not like you. She doesn't want any money or anything from me. She love me for what I am. If I wasn't rich then she didn't leave me like I sure you do."

"Rauhan, money is everything. I am sure she is not what you think. She is after your money. I saw her in Hira wedding. I saw how she throw herself on you on that water fight."

"You have no right to talk about my wife. She is not like you okay? She is different from everyone. Now if you are done then get out of here." I shouted and she flinched back. I clenched my hand into fist. At that Ayaz problem, then little fight with Khadija and now Ammara. I gave no right to anyone to talk about my wife like that.