Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

--------------

Rauhan

"Rauhan" I looked up from my paper work. I smiled as I saw my little sister standing by my office door with a wide smile.

"Hira? What are you doing here?"I asked motion her to sit on chair. She come in but not alone with my two stupid friends. Now I know who call her.

"I came here to help you to get ready Mom for your marriage with Khadija." She asked after sitting down.

"You two call her?" I asked Shehroz and Shaheer and they nodded happily.

"You guys know she is married now and you can't call her here for solving my problems." I told them. They both shared a looked and glare at me.

"What if she is married? She's still our sister Rauhan" Shehroz says with a glare.

"And if you don't want our help that doesn't mean we should never try to do something. Plus we have to know what Istikhara says haven't you?" Shaheer asked confused. I nodded with a sigh.I want to know but I also know this is painful for me to listen if it say Yes then everything I planned is all vanished in few minutes and I couldn't see that.

"So what did it says?" Shehroz asked Hira. She looked at me then at them. She sighed heavily and shake her head with sad expression. I knew it. I knew it I never make her mine.

"No." Hira says with a smirked. I looked at her confused. Didn't she say No?

"What did you say?" I asked thinking I heard wrong. She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Istikhara came in No. They tell Daniyal family what it came and they accept it. They say they don't want to do things which never accepted by Allah."

"Thank you Allah." Shaheer comment and relaxed. Hira told me things happen there. She told me what happened after I leave from there when Yasir told me about Mom behavior with Khadija. Then something happened when Khadija went back from here. She told us she was having nightmares every night. I don't know what happened in her past. Shehroz and Shaheer take Hira home while I sit here in office and go through some paper work and meetings.

In evening I get back home early. It was 5pm when I go back but usually I leave office at 7:30. I park my car outside and go in my house. I heard laughing and talking voice when I enter in living room.I saw Mom and Hira laughing at something.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum" I give my Salam and they greet me back.

"Why you came so early?"Mom asked confused. I shrugged and took my seat beside Hira.

"I want to meet her so leave early.Why you two are laughing for?" I asked as I notice pictures of her wedding on table.

"Nothing just looking her wedding photos and renewing our memories." Mom said smiling at photos. I nodded and stood up. I walk in my room, took a shower and get changed. I went downstairs and saw Dad arrived from his work. He is partner with his friend in Security Company.

"Go sit Rauhan. I am making coffee for everyone."Hira says walking past me in kitchen. I went in living room and sit next to Dad in couch. He give me a look that says he was going to talk to Mom. After Hira was done with coffee. We all sit there talking about her life with in law's.

"So... How are they all?" Dad asked sipping his hot coffee.

"They all are fine and told me to give their Salam to you all." She told us smiling.

"Walaikum Assalam. When you and Usama are going on vacations?" Mom asked her. She blushed a little before recovering herself.

"He is really busy in his work."She said with a sad smile.