Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

--------------

"We are married" Sana said looking down in shame. What? No, this can't be true. They were joking like every time. Yeah every time. Sana always says she like Zaid and she will marry him. I didn't take it seriously, I thought she must be joking but now she did what she said.

"Sana please this is not time for any of your joke" I said hoping all I heard was wrong. They can't do this to me.

"It is not a joke Khadija. I love Sana and she loves me. Please don't get me wrong, you're a wonderful girl and anyone guy will be happy to get you as his wife. But I am not that guy. I am already married to Sana." He said with apologetic look. What? Any other guy? I don't even think of anyone expect him. Is marriage is some kind of joke to them?

"Zaid, marriage is not a game. Where first you choose someone else and marry someone else. Why you marry her when you already engaged with Khadija?" His Dad raised his voice.

"Dad, I like her before Sana step in my life. Sana help me finding out I was doing wrong. She love me, she cared about me she give me everything that Khadija didn't." He takes side of her. I was standing there like a statue. I have nothing to feel, nothing to say. My eye vision getting blur. I can't control on my tears and they fall down. Everyone voices coming in my ears. They were shouting at him. Mom is on my side holding me, not to crash on floor.

"Sana and me were leaving this town tomorrow. We want your wishes." Zaid said stepping toward his Dad and Mom.

"No, Mr. Zaid. We were not giving you any of our wishes. You can leave from here right now" His Dad said in anger.

"But Dad-" he was cut it off when his Dad hold his hand to stop. His Dad went in his room slamming door behind him. His Mom is crying and saying why he do this. Alia shouting at him. Yasir Bhai gave him threat My Dad and Mom take me to car and make me sit. I was lost. He broke my heart. My dreams which I see with him. If he loves her then he should tell me before fixing our marriage date. Sana come to us and open door of other side to sit in. She was about to sit in when Yasir Bhai stop her.

"No Sana. You are not coming with us. Go and live with Zaid." He said and sits on driving seat. He drove from there to back our home. Mom is sitting next to me on back. I was quiet all time. I don't know what to do? Should I cry? Should I tell them it is okay? No, it is not okay. This isn't a small thing which Sana do. I was out of my mind.  I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked up and see Mom with sad eyes looking at me. I looked around and notice we were already at home. I get out of car and walked straight up to my room.

I know Mom, Dad and Bhai were worried about me. But I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone right now. I wanted to be alone. I want to disappear from here. I lock myself and leaned back on door before sliding down on floor. I pull my keens to my chest and start sobbing quietly.

Why? Why me? Why they do this to me? Why Zaid betray me? If he doesn’t love me he should tell me before we finalise anything. Why Sana didn't tell me anything? What Sana have in her? What make Zaid to change his decision?

I was crying hard. Why everyone who I love get away from me? I am that bad? Is there is no one in this huge world for me? I was still crying I didn't even know when my eyes closed and I fall asleep.

 --------------

Well, This is 2nd chap of my new book. Tell me if you guys like it. Votes, Comments. I update next chapter when you guys say. So comments. :)

Votes, Comments, Share!