Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

---------------

Khadija.

It has been 2 days since Rauhan tell Uncle and Aunty his decision. I am feeling like this all is happening because of me. Rauhan is very quiet in these 2 days. He didn't talk much. He was lost in his own thoughts. It started to worry me. I know he couldn't leave his parents but he is leaving them for me so I don't have to take everything what his Mom do with me. I don't want to tell him about it but when he says he know about what Ammara says to me I told him everything. I know I can't hide it from him for a long time. I know one day he will find out but I never expect he could find out this soon.

"Rauhan please think about everyone. Please think once again before leaving." I pleaded him 10 times since morning but he again shook his head. I am packing everything while he was doing work on his laptop.

"No, my decision is final. We are moving from here."

"But why? Why can't we live here with your parents?" I asked, but I know what he will say. He stop everything and turn to me.

"Khadija, I can't see you get beaten or insult for nothing. Mom needs to know you are not what she think. When Mom told me we are going to your house for marriage I was happy and thinking Mom finally accept my choice but I was wrong. She accept you only to create bad image of you in my mind and make me think I did a mistake but I know I didn't. The first time I saw you, I feel something different about you. I feel complete when I am with you." He said honestly looking into my eyes. I feel my heart swelled up from his words about me.

"I understand but please only once think about it. This is a big decision Rauhan. She is your Mom. I know she can't bare the pain of you leaving her. Just stay here and continue what's going on. I know by the time everything get change. She will understand I am not a wrong person. If we go away from here then Saima Aunty tell her more wrong things about me and she will hate me more." I tried to convince him from doing something wrong.

"Okay. I will think about it." He said with a sigh. I smile and went back to packing. I pack only few things because I know when he think about it deeply he understand what I am trying to tell him and cancel moving from here.

It was lunch time and today is Sunday. Mostly on Sundays Rauhan went in his Dad study to spend some time with him. Like always he do the same thing. He is in study talking to his about what I told him. I am glad he is thinking about it. I am in kitchen making lunch for everyone when his Mom think of coming in and help me. I know she had something to say me by the look for her face.

"Why are you doing this?" Aunty said after few minutes. I looked at her confused.

"I don't know what are you talking about?" I asked politely. She glared at me.

"You know what I am talking about. Don't fool me. I know you put in Rauhan mind to move from here. I told you this is only a deal between him and his Dad. In six months you will be out of my son life." She said angrily but I shake my head. Why she can't see I am not that of person?

"No, Aunty. I didn't do anything with Rauhan. It is his decision. You lie to me. He told me this is not a deal. You are only doing this to make me fight with him so we get separate and Ammara can come in his life." I told her. I didn't mean to say anything but I have to. This is going far away from my limits.

"Mom." We heard Rauhan voice from behind us. We turned and saw him standing on door. His face is slightly red and he look angry.

"Yes Rauhan" she asked softly. He looked at me then at her. I give a pleading look not to say anything. He sighed heavily.