Chapter 41.

Chapter 41.

----------------

Khadija.

It has been two days since we start living back here at his home with his parents and that Ammara. I hate her more then I hate anyone in my life. She practically tried to get near Rauhan. Yesterday at dinner she tried to sit next to him but he get up and sit next to his Mom. The look on her face causing me to laugh but I didn't.

When we came here and saw her here, Rauhan and I went with little fight. Rauhan say he will convince his Mom but his Mom refused to listen him and let her stay here with us. She didn't do much work. She told me to make things for Aunty and I make it but only for Aunty not for her. I am sure she told Aunty she make it for her but I never complained about it because If she know I make it she will never eat it.

Right now, I am in kitchen making some soup for Aunty so she could eat when she woke up. Uncle and Rauhan were at work. Ammara was also sleeping in guest room. This is my chance to do something for Aunty. I was cutting vegetables when I feel someone hugging me from behind making me jump.

"You scared me." I glare at him when I find Rauhan with a mischievous smile on his face.

"But you are happy to see me" He smirked and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"No." I said with a straight face. He looking at me with fake surprise and put his hand in his chest and sigh dramatically.

"Lair." I rolled my eyes at his drama.

"Whatever. How you come early?" I asked him putting everything on pan. He held me and walk with me in kitchen.

"I didn't have much work to do so I thought of giving you a surprise but you didn't look happy to see me." He sigh. I turn off the stove when everything was cooked and turn in his arms to face him.

"I am happy that you are early but you scared me. Anyways, taste the soup and tell me if Aunty will like it or not? I made it for her." I say and get out of his grip. I take a bowl and pour some soup and give it to him with a spoon. He taste it and smile.

"Mom like Chicken soup. Everything is perfect." He said and eat the whole bowl. I push him out of kitchen and send him to change his work cloths.

I finish my work in kitchen and went upstairs. Rauhan was sitting on bed doing work and talking with someone on phone about his magazine latest issue. I sit next to him and waited for him to end his call so I can tell him what I am planning.

"Rauhan I want to tell you something." I say after he was done talking. He put everything on side and smiled before nodding.

"What it is?" I take a deep breath before saying it. I just hope he give me permission. Whatever Ayaz was doing he didn't allow me to go out without someone. He told me what happen to apartment while I was at my home. I wasn't surprised because I know Ayaz can do anything.

"I want to do job. I want to continue teaching children like I supposed to do before I came here. Please don't say no." I give him my big innocent brown eyes which he can't resist. He look at me with a blank look before shaking his head.

"No, I can't do this. I mean, I have no problem with your job but I am afraid of something happen and I wasn't there to protect you."

"I understand but I want to do it. Please Rauhan. It is not like you are protecting me all time. When you weren't at home I am here alone and anything can happen." I rolled my eyes at his excuse.

"But the guards were always outside of the house so no unknown person could get inside." He argued with a smile. This is a point.

"But-"

"No."

"Please." My eyes got teary without my permission. I don't know why but I am started to cry a lot lately. I just couldn't understand myself. I am always this emotional all my life.

"Okay. I will think about it." He sighed and pulled me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face. I can feel it running down from my cheeks but I was confused with it.

"Stop crying and let get downstairs for dinner. It's already 8 pm."

"Okay." We pulled back and I wash my face before going downstairs. When we get downstairs I started to set table while Rauhan went to call Aunty and Uncle for dinner. Ammara come in kitchen few minutes before everyone can come. She put plates and glasses on table. I put all dishes down and went back to take soup. When I open the pan I saw nothing there. It was clear. I know who do this. Ammara. She doesn't want Aunty to accept me. This is not the first time she had done this.

"What happened?" I heard someone behind me. I turned and look Rauhan with a confused look.

"Nothing. Let's go to eat dinner." I walk in dining room with him and sit next to him. Ammara was sitting on my chair next to Rauhan but we didn't pay attention. Rauhan again sit with Aunty and I sit next to him smirking at Ammara. She glare at me before smiling.

"So, Aunty you like the soup I made it?" She asked Aunty. She smile at nodded. Rauhan looked at his Mom then at Ammara with a confused look.

"Soup?"

"Yeah. She made my favorite soup. It was delicious." She says with a smile. Rauhan look at me and give me a look. I tried to avoid his gaze.

"But Mom-" He start but I cut him off by squeezing his hand under the table and shake my head when he look at me confused. I don't want to start any fight while eating.

"What?" She asked him. He shake his head and eat silently. "Anyways, thank you for the soup Ammara"

"No problem Aunty I can make it again for you." She says with a smile. Now I had a plan.

"Um... Ammara can you make the soup tomorrow for everyone so we could also see how it taste? I never like soup much but if Aunty like it then I am sure we all like it." I say with a fake but evil smile. I heard Rauhan silent laugh as he continue to eat. Uncle also agree with me.

"Yes Ammara show her you are better from her. Make it tomorrow in lunch." Aunty says and give me a glare which I am used to. Ammara swallow hard and give me a hateful look before nodding.

This is going to be interesting.

----------------------------------------

Update! I know it is kind of boring but next chapter will be interesting. I hope you like this chapter.

Next Update will be in few hours.

-Maddy.!