Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

________

Khadija

Only one day left.One day left before wedding functions started. Tomorrow is Mehndi. Everyone is really excited for it. Some girls and boys prepared dance for it. Aminah tried to drag me with her in dance but I reject it. It was awkward to dance I front of your elder brother and other boys. If it was only girls then I can do it.Both family decide it to do it this function together.

Right now me and Aminah were in kitchen decorating Mehndi plates where we put Mehndi. We stick some yellow and orange papers stars. Some girls were in their room, some were doing practice of their dance or at saloon to get facials, manicure, pedicure and many things.

"What are you two doing?" We heard someone from behind. We turned around and saw four guys coming in dining area where we were doing our work. Yasir Bhai, UsamaBhai, Headache and one of the twin.

"Decorating plates for Usama Bhai Mehndi" Aminah said smirking at him and he blushed.

"Look who is blushing" Yasir bhai said bumping his shoulder with him. He gave him a glare but smile come on his face. We all laughed at his shy smile. This is the first time I laugh since I came here.

"Oh no!" I looked back at Aminah and saw her panic.

"What happen?" I asked and everyone looked at her confused. She looked up at us with apologetic look.

"Um.. I.. I forget to bring henna cone. If Mama knew it she would kill me" she saidscared. Her Mom is very strict in these thing. She wants everything perfect.

"What we do know?" Yasir Bhai asked.

"Aminah why you not pay attention when we get work to do?" Usama Bhai asked annoyed.

"Don't worry Usama Bhai we can go and bring it but we have to go without telling anyone" I suggest him. He looked at me and raised his eye brow.

"Khadija you know that is very risky. You or Aminah are not going out anywhere." Yasir Bhai said sternly.

"But Bhai if we don't get it then how we put heena on Hira Bhabhi hands?" I asked him. Hel ooked at me for few seconds before looking away.

"I think she is right. They have to go and bring it" the twin said. Everyone looked at him and then nodded.

"Okay. So we two are going you guys take care of elders. If anyone ask about us tell them we were in our room practicing for dance and we said don't disturb us." Aminah told them. They all nodded.

"But how you two go?" Headache asked us. I looked at him like he care.

"Don't know maybe took one of driver standing outside." Aminah said with a shrug.

"Rauhan you were going somewhere?". Usama Bhai asked him. He nodded. Please don't do what I am thinking. "Can you please take them to our house and then drop them here?" He asked hopefully. I looked at Aminah. Her eyes lit up. What the hell is wrong with her? Did she again plan to do something with them? She looked at me with mischievous grin but I give her a stern looked.

"Sure."This one word he said and smirked. I hate his smirked.

"Its ok Usama Bhai. We can take driver with us. He don't need to drop us there." I argued him.

"I am going there I can take both of you. I don't have any problem"

"But I have" I snapped.

"Huh? Are you afraid of me?" He smirked. I looked at Yasir Bhai and saw he was starting to red in anger.

"Afraid of you?In your dreams. I just can't deal with another headache right now." I said causing his smirking faded. Everyone looked between us.

"Don't worry,take medicine after coming back" he said and his smirk back again. Why can't he just leave me alone.

"Khadija you have to manage with him. I can't let you both go with driver. Plus you know where are you going" Usama Bhai told us. I looked at him before looking at Yasir Bhai.

"Khadija Usama Bhai is right, we have to go with him or you know if they saw you by yourself they can do anything" Aminah said with concerned.

"Yasir Bhai will drop us" I said looking at with my hopes. He looked at me and shook his head.

"No I can't leave. I am going to call Arif at Skype." He said with apologetic look.

"But Bhai-"

"Khadija you have to go with Rauhan" Usama Bhai interrupted me. I looked at him and sigh in giving up.

"Okay, but tell him not to say anything while drive. If he do then I am not sure if I could stop my self from keeping quiet." I said and turned to walk out from there.

"I try" I heard Headache saying. Aminah followed me to out in front.Headache come out after some minutes. We 3 sit in car and drove off to City.

After an Hour

We finally reached at Aminah home. We got out from car and he drove to do his work. Before going he give his number to Aminah and said he will text him when he is coming back to pick us. He said he will take half an hour there.

We found Mehndi in Kitchen. We put it in some plastic bags and then walk in living room. We have20 minute of free time till he came back. We spend 20 minutes watching Tv.Suddenly Aminah phone buzzed. She check it and stood up.

"He is coming in 5 minutes" She said turning off Tv and picking bags and then start walking.

"Where are you going?" I asked standing up. She stop and turned around.

"Out. He is not coming in here and tell us to come out" She said in duh tone. I shot her a glare.

"But we can wait inside till he reach here" I said.

"Khadija why we sit inside when we know he is coming in five minutes" all she said and walk to front door and open it. I sighed and walk out from door. I stood onside while she is locking door.

I was waiting when suddenly a heavy weight on my shoulder appear. I turned around and saw him. My heart stop beating. My breath became heavier by only seeing him.

"Khadija"

________

Finally Update. Hope you all like it.

News for everyone. Well, from monday I am going to update more. I finish writing this book and now working on my other book. One Wrong Decision. Please Check it out as well. 

I will give teaser of next chapter on my facebook page. Like it if you want to know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Proud-To-Be-Muslim/860154270728041

Votes, Comments & Share.

-Maddy.!