Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

---------------

"Hurry up Aminah" I yelled from outside. She is taking so much time to get ready. Today is Valima (reception) of Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi. Today she officially became a part of Aminah family. Valima is important in Islam without it wedding is not complete.

"Done" She says after opening door. She was looking beautiful in purple dress with golden work and some stones.

"You look beautiful." I said looking at her. She smiled and close the door behind her.

"I could say same for you" She smiled. I was dressed in blue with silver work on front. I do light make and wear my heels. We get down in garden where everything was set. Stage, music, tables and Chairs were set perfectly. On some distance cook was cooking for dinner.

Guests start comings and soon garden was packed with peoples. After half an hour couple made their entry. All lights were dim and a bright light were on Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi. They walk slowly hand in hand. Usama Bhai was wearing suit with light blue shirt and blue tie and Hira Bhabhi wearing Blue long dress.

They walked up to stage and sit down on couch. Everyone starts going to them and give their blessings and their gifts. When it was my turn, I walked up to stage and take sit next to Hira Bhabhi while Yasir Bhai sit next to Usama Bhai. Only we come from our family so we have to do what Mom and Dad had to do if they were here.We give them our gifts and walk down. I stood in empty corner in silence where no one think of coming.

"Khadija"A familiar voice call me from behind making me freeze. I didn't pay any attention and try to walk away.

"Listen tome" He step in front stopping me from going anywhere. I looked up at him and glare.

"Move" I said calmly. He doesn't move but only take a step forward.

"No, talk tome. Tell me what happen? Why are you not talking to me?" He asked confused. I looked around and saw where his Mom is. She was on stage sitting with couple.

"Why would I talk to you? We are not even related. Please do me a favor and leave me alone." I said and walk away. I feel bad when I saw hurt in his eyes. It is better for him and for everyone. The feelings I got with him I never got with anyone. I came here to enjoy not to fall in love. I promise to myself not to go in these things again. They only hurt and give you nothing. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Look, where are you going" an annoyed voice snapped. I looked up and saw his Mom giving me a glare.

"Sorry Aunty. I was thinking about something and don't know where I am going" I apologized and walked pass her but stop when she say something.

"Are you planning to trap other guy in your plan?" She said from behind me. I turned around and looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She take a step forward.

"You know what I am talking about. I know very well girls like you. You contact guys and make them fall for you and take their money." She said with a disgust look. I looked at her shocked. Did she really say that?

"You are mistaken Aunty I am not like that"

"I am not mistaken. Your name is Khadija and you are rejected 2 times. One after fixing your marriage and two after your engagement. I am sure you had done something in your past." She said with a dirty look. I feel pain in my heart and my eyes got teary.

"You don't know anything about me" I said and blink back my tears. She smirked

"I know enough about you. I am giving you last warning stay away from my son" She said more like threaten me.