Chapter 43.

Chapter 43.

---------------

Khadija.

I was waiting for Rauhan to say something. I know he was in shocked as well as me. We want to become a parent but Rauhan never say anything about it. Doctor tell me things I had to take care before she left. Everyone congratulate us, well only me because Rauhan didn't say anything. I was worried if he want all this or not. Rauhan's Dad and friends were happy with us but not his Mom. She apologized but keep distance when she got that news. She congratulate us with small smile before leaving. When they all leave I was waiting for Rauhan to come back to reality.

"Rauhan" I say his name softly and shake his shoulder after 5 minutes of waiting. He shake his head and look at me.

"Is this true?" He asked me. I could feel disappointment in his voice. I nodded and look down.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly when he starts pacing in room. He looked at me and his eyes held pain.

"No. I don't want to be a father yet. We married for a few months. I want to set my career, do things for us and our future. I couldn't do this. I don't want you or our child to get hurt." He says and sit on bed. I look at him hurt and confused.

"What you mean you don't want us to get hurt?" I asked him. He sigh heavily.

"Khadija you know Ayaz is doing all this because you are with me. I am not leaving you or don't want you to get hurt. What if he try to hurt you or our child? Then what will we do? I am scared to losing you two." He said and rest his forehead against mine. I close my eyes and try to hold my tears.

"Then there is only one way to get rid of him." I say without thinking. This is all I want now. I want to be happy with my family and get rid of Ayaz.

"What it is?" He asked confused.

"I have to meet him. Alone." I told him. He quickly shake his head.

"No, you are not going to see him without me. If you want to meet him then I will be there with you." He says sternly. I sigh this is not what I think.

"I have to meet him Alone Rauhan. Please, let me go." I begged him but he shake his head and walk out leaving me there. After half an hour Zoya come inside and help me to get out of the hospital. Shehroz drop us at apartment. This is the only place where we could go after the house was burned. He told us he call people to recover it again. Only the front of the house was damaged. When we get there Zoya help me up to apartment. Shehroz left saying he will check where Rauhan will be. I know where he will be right now.

Uncle say they are living with his friend because Aunty doesn't want to live in apartment. Rauhan will be hurt when he know about it but we can't force anyone to do anything. It was Aunty choice to where she wants to live.

Later that night Rauhan was back but keep quiet. He didn't say anything only went straight to bed. He didn't even eat dinner I made for him. When I asked if he was okay he only say he is fine and want some space. It hurt me badly but I have to respect his feelings and give him space. That night I sleep in guestroom and Rauhan in other. I don't know a news which should make him happy, would take him away from me. I never know he would react like this when he know about the child.

Next few days went slow. Rauhan spent his most of the time in office doing work. He call me after every 2 to 3 hours to make sure I am taking pills on time. Zoya come over to keep me company. Someone told Asim and Yasir Bhai about the incident and they were ready to come here but I refused it. If they would come here then Dad will be angry for not telling him before because Yasir Bhai couldn't lie to him that is related with me.