Chapter 39.

Chapter 39.

---------------

Rauhan.

Today I decide to take her on beach. I know she want to go there. That night when we passed it when we were going for dinner she look excited to see it. I didn't miss the shinning in her eyes when she saw it. We are here for 3 days now. Right now, she was deciding what to wear. I didn't know she could take a long time to choose what to wear. I never saw her confused before when picking something.

"I don't understand why girls take time to get dress?" I mumble looking at Tv.

"What did you say?" She glared at me. I swallow nervously and shake my head. Sometimes she seems scary.

"Then you should scare of me." She says without looking at me making me frown. Did I say that loud?

"Can you please hurry up?" I asked because if she didn't what I had planned her to show will be over.

"Rauhan how can I hurry when I don't know what to wear?" She looked to dress she take out to wear. On bed she place three different dresses. One is Black long dress, second is Yellow shirt with Jeans and third is light pink Pakistani dress.

"This one." I handed her pink dress and walk out from room. Pink really suit her. I was already dress in Black button shirt with jeans. I turned around when I saw her. She was looking beautiful in that pink dress. She wore light makeup and some bracelets. Not to forget that chain with half heart where I engrave my first letter.

"You are looking beautiful." I comment without thinking making her blush. I smiled and take her hand in mine before walking out to my surprise. I couldn't wait her to see what I had planned for her. I hope she like it.

Khadija.

We left hotel and drove to beach. He tell me he had a surprise for me and I will get it when we reach there. I tried to ask but he didn't tell me. I hate when someone tell me about surprise but didn't tell me what it is. We park the car to the nearest spot and get out. It was 5:30 when we reach here. Before stepping on beach Rauhan take our footwear in his one hand and take mine hand in his other. We walk on beach hand in hand. Sun was still shinning. Soft yet wet sand stick in our feets and waves comes and wash it away. It feels so good walking here.

"Come with me." Rauhan said suddenly making me look at me. I give him a nod and walk with him. We walk to the end of the beach and he stop. He give me a soft smile and turn me around. Suddenly everything goes black.

"What are you doing?" I asked putting my hand on blind fold.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me. I nodded making him sigh.

"Good. Now come with me." He take my hand and walk further while guiding me where to walk. We walk through some type of stairs and get on some wooden floor. I know it was of wood because my heel makes a light thud voice when I step on it. He sat me somewhere before I heard some voice and where I was seated it starts moving.

"Rauhan?" I call his name but I didn't get any reply. I call his names few times but he didn't reply. I was scared now. I was open to take off the blind fold when I feel a light touch on my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I feel his presences next to me. I held his hand tightly.

"I-i thought y-you left me." I stuttered still feeling scared of getting away from him.

"I will never leave you I promise." I feel his lips on my forehead making me relax.

"Where are we?" I asked him. I heard him chuckling.