Chapter 17.

Please read the note in end.

I wish my dream of visiting NYC come true.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17.

--------------

Khadija.

It has been 3 days since that little incident at Usama Bhai new house. Thankfully they drop that topic and didn't say anything after that. Yasir Bhai was little mad at Rauhan.A little because he don't know anything about what his Mom says. Yesterday Aminah and her family came at dinner. Hira Bhabhi apologized from her Mom side but I wasn't angry or mad with her. I was just upset that she thought about me like that. She don't know anything happen with me.

Asim is still herewith me. He never leaves my side but soon he will be gone. He had to meet his parents before he went off to NYC to give final interview for his dream job. He also find someone better then Zaid for me but I wasn't interested in it.

I was only thinking about Rauhan. He knows everything about me now. Did he also think about me the same way like his mother? Did he also leave me like everyone?

'He never with you' some part of mine snapped at me. I sigh heavily knowing it is right. We were never together and never will be.

"Strawberry are you ready?" Asim voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at door and he was standing there wearing his new jeans and button shirt. He was dressed a little formal. He says they were his friend family. Daniyal is his friend from his previous job. They became friends there and then he left job to join his father in business. He live with his parents and brothers. He is the eldest siblings in three of them. He has two more brothers one is 20 and other is 18.They used lived here but move to California last year.

"Khadija.What's wrong?" I feel a shake on my shoulders. I looked up in mirror and see Asim cornered face reflecting in mirror.

"Nothing. I was just thinking." I said shrugging and looked down at my hands.

"Don't think about those things Khadija. Never let anything change your life. Be happy and show everyone you could stay happy and strong without them."He spoke softly. A tear slipped from my eyes.

"I can't do this Asim. I am weak, a gold digger who trap people in her trap and make their life hell." I said quietly to myself. He turned me around to face him.

"Don't say that again. You are not what you said. You are the girl who is innocent, who never think about those things. You are very strong Khadija. Just trust yourself." He paused and wipe my tears. "Forget about it. Let's go down they are waiting for you." I nodded and stood up. We walk down with him by my side. We enter in living room and everyone looked at us.

Yasir Bhai and Usama Bhai having a threaten conversation with Daniyal. I call it threaten because I knew it was by the look on their faces. Aminah, Hira Bhabhi and our Mom stalking about things. Aminah want to come with me but I told her not to. I want Asim by my side who can make me feel better. Our Dads were also talking with two other young guys who I guess were Daniyal brothers.

"Go and sit with your Mom." Asim whispered and light push me to Mom. I walk over her and give my Salam before I sit down.

"Mash Allah.She is very beautiful." An older women comment who introduce her as Daniyal Mom. I politely smiled at her. She asked me few questions before she decides to give Daniyal and me some time alone but Asim jumped in.

"I am staying with them." He walk over and sit next to me making himself comfortable.Everyone walk out of room to kitchen.

"Go on.Talk." Asim says and I could feel his smirk because I don't really looked up only staring at my hands.