Chapter 26.

Chapter 26.

--------------

Rauhan.

It has been five days since I got married with the girl I want. With the girl I want to spend my whole life. The girl who I like. I already told her that when we go to see her but she didn't answer me back or say anything.

The past week has been difficult for both of us. When we get back here, I tried to talk her about things which happening there before our marriage. I want to tell her everything about Saima Aunty and about her daughter. I want to tell what she see at hall on our marriage was not true but she is not talking to me.

After her second day in her new home she was all quiet. She answers the questions that we asked her. I only see her talking to Dad. This is making me irritate but I couldn't forced her to talk tome. I don't know what make her easy to talk him not me, but this is it. I decide to ask her what her problem is. What is keeping her distance from me? Right now we were sitting in living room and Mom is in her room while Dad is gone to meet someone.

"Khadija?" I call her as she type something on her phone but she ignored me. I call her few times but again she ignore me and put on earphones.I get annoyed and stood up. I walked up to couch where she was sitting and smiling at her phone. I pulled off her earphone causing her to glare at me.

"What you want?" She asked rudely. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath to control my annoyances and angry to myself and not to take on her. I open it again and smile slight and she looked at me confused.

"I just want to spend some time with you." I say with a shrug and sit next to her but she shift on her place and make distance between us.

"I am busy right now. So please can you leave me alone?" she asked in annoyed voice without looking up at me. I nodded and stood up to walk in room. I don't know what happened to her but I know that there is something that is bothering her and I have to find out. I sighed heavily and open my laptop to finish some work.

"Dinner is served on table. Come down if you want." She said rolling her eyes and walk down before I could say something. She always do like this when it was time for dinner. I thought Khadija would be a nice girl and take care of my family but she didn't. She didn't care of anyone at home and only think about herself. I just don't understand her. I feel like she is not the same girl I like. She is someone else who didn't care about anyone. She is not like this before our marriage. Something changed her and I am going to find out soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

3 Update back to back. I hope you like this chapter. Please please tell me what you think about this chapter and Khadija behavior. I know this chapter didn't make sense but in Next chapter it will make sense. Next chapter is longer then this so that one take a little long time to update.

I am updating chapters repeatedly because I don't know when will I update again. So now I am updating chapters as much as I can so you all don't have to wait for updates.

Thank you for liking this book and supporting me.

-Maddy.!