Chapter 35.

Chapter 35.

---------------

Khadija.

I was waiting and waiting for him to say something. We are still on roof. I was standing awkwardly from past 15 minutes and he didn't say a single word or he didn't blink his eyes. I looked at him nervously and scare at same time. Many questions coming in my mind. Did he regret loving me? Did I say this so soon? I want to tell him from a long time but didn't get any chance.

Today when Asim come at apartment making me surprise, he suggest me to do something for Rauhan. I told him everything happen here and he says I should do something to thank him. I think of making dinner for him but Asim told me to do it differently. He was planning to do dinner at some park but I refused it. I know Rauhan didn't like to do dinner in a busy place. It was better to get here on the roof of the building.

My thoughts were broken when he suddenly pulled me to his death gripping hug. I could have dead if he didn't let me go. His grip was too tight for me to take a breath. I pulled back from hug and took a deep breath. I looked at his wide smile and sighed in relief.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked nervously when he didn't say anything just continue to smile.

"Why would be I mad at you?" He asked confused.

"Because you haven't say anything only smile. I thought you are mad at me. I don't know what gotten into me. I shouldn't have say that. I-" I was cut it off when he suddenly pulled me into him. I looked at him with wide eyes while he just smirk at me.

"I am not at mad you Khadija. I am very happy. Those three words you say I want to listen them so badly. I couldn't tell you how happy you made me. Thank you for everything, for being with me, for loving me, for taking care of me. I don't know what I would have done without you in my life. I love you Khadija with all my heart." He spoke so softly that melt my heart. A pair of tear fall my from eyes as I closed my eyes and smile.

"I love you too Rauhan." We hugged each other and stay like that for few minutes before pulling away. We went down in our apartment and put everything in kitchen. Rauhan went in room to change while I stay in kitchen to clean dishes and everything. I switch off the lights and went in room. Lights were dim and Rauhan wasn't in bed.

I jump a little when I feel a pair of hands on my waist. I turn my head to see him. He flashed me a bright smile and kissed my cheek. He turned me around to hug me. He put his face in my neck and I shiver as his breath hit my neck.

"I have a gift for you." He mumble and pulled back. I smiled at him when he make me sit on bed. He went to dresser and open drawer. He take out something and then sit beside me.

"I bought this for us when our marriage was fixed. I don't know how to give it to you. I don't have any reason to give you. I have no idea if you like it or not but if you want something else I will bring it for you." He open the box revealing two silver chains. He take it out and held him up for him. It was in silver with half heart in each chain.

"T-this is f-for m-me?" I asked and stuttered. He nodded slowly and waited for me to continue. I take a chain from his hand and slowly trace the heart shape from my finger. I felt something on half heart and looked at him confused.

"I engrave my first letter on it and your letter in other." He told me and take my finger to trace the letter. He engrave our names first letters on each heart. This is the best gift from him.

"May I?" He asked pointing to chain. I nodded and give it to him. He open it while I turn my back to him and I take my hairs in front on one shoulder. I closed my eyes as I feel the cold silver chain on my bare neck making me shiver lightly. When he lock it I turn to him and smile. He leaned down and kiss my forehead.

"I love you." He says after pulling back. I nodded with a blush when he give me other chain to put it around his neck. I make him wear it and surprise him by giving a kiss on his cheek. He sat there smiling like a school boy and I took my chance to get away from him. I take my cloths and went in bathroom to change it. When I get out I saw him preparing for bed. We get in bed and he pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist.

It has been a long time since I sleep well. A long time I sleep with a smile on my face. Living with Rauhan was something different. I smile, laugh, tease and many more things I do with him and he never get angry when I tease him or didn't talk to him. He was always soft, loving and caring. He complete me in all type. I am glad I fallen in love with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Tell me what you think of this chapter.

13 Chapters left and Epilogue.

-Maddy.!