Chapter 37

Kim walked through the backyard, liking the nice morning air. As he approached the hideout where Alan, North, and Sonic were, he casually opened the door.

"Aren't you guys going to eat breakfast?" Kim asked with a grin on his face.

The three of them were surprised by how chill Kim seemed.

"I'm really hungry," I said, and everyone agreed as I headed to the dining area.

The three agreed and walked to the dining area, but before he left, he heard the three whispering and chuckled quietly.

"This is our home. Why has Kim adjusted so quickly?" North remarked.

"Is it my house?" Alan chimed in with a playful tone.

"Shall we go eat? He'll eat us all up" Sonic added with a smirk.

Kim chuckled and shake his head and headed to the dining area while North and Sonic went with Kim to eat, leaving Alan alone to think about his feelings for Jeff. Alan wondered if Jeff felt the same about him.

In Tony's office hallway, Kenta walked confidently. His steps made noise in the quiet space.

Behind him, a man looked around anxiously. The man is one of the employee of Beyond Group but also the spy of Kenta who is leaking information to Kenta.

"Babe goes to see Pete"

Kenta clenched his jaw as he pushed the glass door open.

"They must have planned something" The man continued.

"Do you want me to take down the X-Hunters?" The man offered.

Kenta stopped, shook his head at the man, and turned down to his offer before walking away.

"Now the X-Hunters are all in a panic. They are harmless"

"The person we should be careful of is Mr. Pete of the Beyond Group" Kenta said.

"Do you want me to arrange something?" The man asked.

"You don't have to" Kenta answered.

"People like Mr. Pete. You can't do anything to him" Kenta said.

The man looked confused. Kenta's words hinted that he might have known Pete from before. Were they friends in the past?

Meanwhile, Kenta parked his car outside Alan's house where Kim and X Hunter members lived.

His heart was beating fast. He promised Kim he wouldn't come back, but he couldn't resist wanting to be near him.

Kenta stared at the front door, hoping to see his special someone. When Kim came out with garbage, he didn't notice him.

As he tossed the trash, he spotted a really cool black car. He was shocked because it was the car he dreamed of but didn't expect to see in person.

Kenta felt excited in his car while Kim checked out the car. Kenta wanted to talk to Kim but remembered they promised not to.

When Kim glanced at the tinted window, he seemed to recognize something before walking away.

Overwhelmed by frustration, Kenta impulsively unlocked the door. But before he could open it, he came to his senses.

Kim couldn't see him, and he had to keep it that way. With a heavy heart, Kenta watched as Kim turned and entered the house.

Kenta collapsed against the seat, banging his head in frustration.

"Come to your senses, Kenta" he muttered to himself.

Feeling sad, Kenta drove away, knowing he could never tell Kim how he felt.