Chapter 23: 18+

Kenta and Kim were cuddled up on the bed, their kisses burning a strong feeling of love.

Both Alpha are producing strong scents, making them desire each other even more.

"Umh..." Kim let out a soft moan, but when their kiss got too intense, he pushed against Kenta, struggling to breathe. Kenta didn't stop until Kim bit his lip, which made him flinch because it hurt.

"Ah!" Kenta flinced, letting Kim catch his breath.

Kim shot Kenta a glare, accusing him, "Are you trying to kill me!?"

Kenta chuckled, teasingly asking, "Kill you in bed?"

"Now you're joking?" Kim replied sarcastically.

"Hmm," Kenta softly said while kissing Kim's neck, savoring his captivating smell.

"I really like how you smell," Kenta whispered against Kim's skin.

"Really?"

"Yes," Kenta confirmed, looking into Kim's eyes.

Curious, Kim asked, "What scent do I have?"

Kenta paused to meet Kim's gaze, saying with admiration.

"You smell like fresh roses." Kim smiled, pleased with the compliment.

Kenta kissed Kim's neck, it made him feel tingly and excited. Kim's heart raced with excitement as Kenta's kisses made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. Kim melted into Kenta's hug, feeling really turned on.

As Kenta touched Kim, Kim moved closer to him. Feeling Kenta's lips on his skin gave him shivers and made him want more, each caress stoking the flames of his desire to new heights.

"Hmmm," Kim moaned softly as Kenta's lips teased their way towards his earlobe, sending a shiver of pleasure racing down his spine.

As time went on, Kim wanted Kenta more and more, really needing him to make him feel better.

With a mischievous smirk, Kenta's hands moved lower on Kim's body, feeling the shape of his abs, making Kim breathe in sharply.

The bump in Kim's pants made Kenta want him even more, pushing him to be more passionate.

"Already hard?" Kenta teased, his eyes locking with Kim's as he awaited his response.

"Just do it," Kim demanded, his voice thick with desire and anticipation.

Kenta quickly did what Kim asked, smoothly unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants like he knew exactly what he was doing.

When the pants dropped, Kim was left wearing only his tight underwear, and Kenta couldn't help but stare at the noticeable bulge, showing he was ready to go along with whatever Kim wanted.

Without any hesitation, Kenta moved in and kissed Kim's crotch, even though there was just thin fabric in the way.

The fabric didn't really lessen the feeling of Kim being turned on under Kenta's touch. With each kiss, Kim started making louder sounds of pleasure, and his hips moved up naturally to meet Kenta's mouth.

"Ahh..." Kim softly sighed as Kenta's lips gently teased the sensitive skin under the fabric, making him feel really good.

With each kiss, Kenta could feel Kim's arousal building, the heat emanating from him fueling his own desire.

He traced his tongue along the outline of Kim's shaft, causing him to arch his back in pleasure. Kim's hand found its way into Kenta's hair, urging him deeper as he lost himself in the sensations coursing through his body.