Chapter 14

Kim woke up with a pounding headache, his vision blurry as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. As he slowly opened his eyes, he realized he was in a room that was not familiar to him.

The walls were painted a soft shade of blue, with a few pictures hanging on them. The furniture was minimal but modern, and there was a large window on one side of the room.

Confused and disoriented, Kim tried to remember how he ended up in this room.

The last thing he remembered was leaving the bar after a fight with a creepy stranger. But everything else was a blur.

Just then, the door opened and a man walked in. Kim's eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the man as Kenta.

"Oh, you're already awake?" Kenta said.

"Then..how about we have breakfast now?" Kenta suggests to the just-awakened Kim.

Kim's confusion only grew as he tried to make sense of the situation.

"Why am I in your room?" he asked, his voice laced with concern.

Kenta answered honestly, "I don't know where your condo is. So I just drove you to my house."

While Kenta was explaining, Kim suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. Memories of the previous night came flooding back and he realized everything happen.

Kim looked down, he saw that he was dressed in pajamas, probably Kenta's.

Kenta must have noticed the change in Kim's expression, "Are you okay, Kim?"

Kim just nodded and followed Kenta silently to the dining table. He saw that Kenta had cooked Korean dishes and they were plated beautifully.

"You cooked all of this?" Kim asked, still not believing that Kenta had actually prepared such a feast.

Kenta replied, "Yes, but I don't know if it's delicious in your palate."

He also added, "And I cooked it for you. It's my first time making Korean dishes, so don't be too harsh."

Kim nodded as he sat down and tried the dishes, and to his surprise, they were delicious. It was hard to believe that Kenta could cook so well.

"Delicious," Kim complimented briefly, but his focus remained on the food. Kenta sensed Kim's chilly response.

As they ate, Kenta couldn't help but feel nervous. He wanted to ask Kim about what had happened last night, but he didn't know how to bring it up. He didn't want to upset Kim or make him uncomfortable.

"About last night---". But before he could even ask, Kim spoke up.

"Let's forget everything that happened last night."

Kenta's eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't expecting Kim to say that.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"It's my fault, so don't think about it," Kim said, his expression unreadable.

Kenta wanted to argue, to tell Kim that it wasn't his fault and that he had been drugged by someone at the bar. But seeing the look on Kim's face, he knew it was best to drop the subject.

After both of them had finished their breakfast, Kim thanked Kenta and was about to leave when Kenta suddenly suggested that he drive him. Kim was taken aback by the offer. Kenta explained that taxi and Grab cars were not allowed to enter the village, and the only way for Kim to get to condo was by taking a private car.

Kim hesitated at first, not wanting to impose on Kenta. But after realizing that he had no other choice, he reluctantly agreed. Kenta drove Kim to his condo, as Kim mentioned his address.