Chapter 19

Without wasting any time, Kim rushed to his condo from Kenta's house. He had just received a call from the security guard at the X Hunter garage, informing him that they had found something on the CCTV footage from the day of the competition.

Kim sat in front of his laptop, eyes glued to the screen as Kim opened the first CCTV footage, and he couldn't find anything suspicious.

He kept scrolling through the different angles, hoping to find something that could prove his theory.

He was determined to find any evidence that could lead to Tony, the mastermind behind the sabotage of Babe's car.

He rubbed his tired eyes, feeling the exhaustion from staying up all night watching hours of CCTV footage. But he couldn't rest until he found the evidence he needed.

Until he reached the 48th CCTV footage as he was about to doze off, his eyes widened as he saw a familiar on the screen. It was Kenta handing over a wad of cash to Dean.

Kim's heart raced as he realized what this meant. Tony was indeed involved in the sabotage. He quickly rewound the footage and watched it again, making sure he wasn't mistaken.

But there was no denying it. Kenta had paid Dean to mess with Babe's car, and now it was all on camera.

He couldn't believe what he had learned, and he was filled with anger and determination to confront Tony about it.

Kim's mind raced with a million thoughts. Why would Tony do this? What did he have against Babe? And most importantly, how would he prove his involvement?

Kim couldn't help but think about the potential consequences of his actions. However, it's all started to make sense to Kim now.

*Flash back*

Winner and Kim were at the garage of Red Racing, their team for the upcoming racing championship. Winner, with his usual cocky attitude, was provoking Kim.

"If it happens that Babe can't drive, is it over?" Winner teased, referring to Kim.

He had a smug smirk on his face, knowing that Kim was the best driver on the team.

Kim rolled his eyes at Winner's comment and ignored him, focusing on preparing his car for the race. But Winner wasn't done yet.

He tapped Kim's shoulder and said, "Oops," with an annoying expression.

Kim had enough and turned to face Winner.

"What's wrong with you?" he said, annoyance clear in his voice.

"What does that mean?" Kim added, frowning at Winner's words.

Winner chuckled and shrugged.

"Just wondering if you're replaceable," he said, trying to get a reaction out of Kim.

Kim's frown deepened.

"What are you thinking about doing?" he asked, knowing that Winner always had some scheme up his sleeve.

"You'll come thank me later," Winner said, removing his hand from Kim's shoulder and giving him a sly smile before walking away.

Confused by Winner's words, Kim found himself in Tony's office.

"I have something that I'd like your help with," Kim said, getting straight to the point.

Tony raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Kim's serious tone.

"It looks like it's very serious, that you even came to my office," Tony said, crossing his legs.

Kim took a deep breath before explaining,