30

It has been three days since the funeral. The funeral was kept private, allowing only the close friends and family to pay last respect to Mr. Kim. The news was a big blow in the business world, but everyone had moved on after a day Or two, after all that's what the world does.

Forgetting people. At a point,they all move on from you.
May it take days, weeks or months, but in the end you will be left forgotten.

But that can't be the case of family, not the other ones, someone who you shared  half of your life with, in Mr. Kim's case it was his wife and sons.

Jungkook was sitting in his office  chair, eyes glued on the laptop screen, but not focused on the contents. He glanced the digital clock,

6.48 pm

All the employees left the premises an hour ago, even yoongi left with the employees but the younger stayed. He don't want to go to that house, which was eeire quiet all day long.

He was not a fan of silent environment. During college days he would always be with his friends, which included taehyung. They were famous in their university for their friends gang. After finishing his studies he would always try to stay with someone to avoid being alone and silent. But after this marriage everything was now this way. And taehyung didn't return even after three days, he didn't even come to the company. He know he should not think about the other, he don't. All he wanted was to just seal this deal and end this fucking contract.

Sure he was feeling guilty for lashing at the elder that day, but other than that , nothing seemed to be wrong for him.

He have four more weeks, till the day Taehyung said he would end this marriage, by any means. Jungkook was stressed was an understatement. He hates the elder, hell hate is a small word for what he feels for the elder. Buy somewhere at the corner of his heart, he feels something other than hate and he can't name the feeling. He don't want to.

He sighed. It's nearly midnight. He quitely exited the office not before sparing the  couch in his office where the elder Spended a month doing the office works.

He was driving to the house, mind clouded with thoughts. He thinks he was cursed to spend his life like this. With a man who he sweared won't see that face any more.

Truth to be told, jungkook considers himself as a stupid to even thought of this deal and to fall into this fucking marriage shit. Honestly, everything backfired. Don't you think?

The wheels screeched at the parking lot. He was confused seeing the lights on.

'Is Taehyung here? '

He made his way quitely inside, he could hear the shower running in the upstairs. He was here.

The younger took of his office coat, rolled onto his sleeves, making way upstairs to his own room to freshen up. He took barely twenty minutes to do so. His stomach was growling, and it's already midnight , so getting food from outside is impossible.

He made his way towards the kitchen to make something for himself. He looked at the sparking clean counter, he also took a glane at the garbage can to see if ge can find any food wrapers inside it. No, he is not checking whether the elder had his food or not. May be.

He scoffed when he found nothing inside it.
'What was he even thinking? '
He grumbled to himself. Any ways it's nothing of his concerns.

He decided to make ramen and boil some eggs, cause he was lazy and shit tired. He made extra portion for the elder, which is nothing but a humane action, according to himself. He was busy adding sauce, when he heard a cell phone ringing. It's not his. He skimmed to the living room, and on the table was the elders phone, which was ringing, and it was jimin wo was calling.