11

The room is quiet, and the moonlight gently filters through the curtains. As taehyung slowly opens his eyes, he found himself in a hospital bed, surrounded by the soft beeping of machines. The air smells sterile, and his body feels a bit groggy from the medication. It's a moment of confusion and uncertainty, of the reason he was here. He softly grabbed his head with his left hand, where he was feeling a stingy sensation. His head was paining from the incidents happened prior. He was not sure who got him here , he must thank that person.

He tried sitting on the edge of the bed, he hissed at the feeling of his feet touching the cold floor. With the thought of getting some fresh air and to know about who got him admitted here, he took some steps and unlocked the door. He looked at the empty hallway,an were silence engulfed him. With slow and steady steps he reached the elevator, when he realised that he was on the 8 th floor of the hospital, at the vvip ward, hence no one was there disturbing him. But he was surprised to not find a nurse with him when he woke up, cause who will leave a patient alone? Anyways that was the least of his concern now.

Once he was inside the elevator, instead of pressing the ground floor where he would find the lobby, he pressed the top most floor, 10 th the roof top to be precise. He don't know why there was this sudden change of mind, all he has in his mind now was only to take some fresh air to free his mind. So that's what he did. His feet took him out of the elevator, slowly approaching the edge of the roof, which was secured with chest high railings. Sure the view was nothing compared to what he would see from his office of his headquarters, but still this was calming and he don't know the reason why. He left himself lean on the railings with his eyes closed. He took some deep breaths calming himself, he don't want to remember whatever happened prior that same day.

All his efforts to supress the thoughts failed when the tears flowed one by one on his pale face. He attempted nothing to stop those tears, he just want to let everything out. He has no one to let them out anyways. It was only him from that day. All he had for him was himself. Sure, he had his parents and jin hyung but they are also broken at that time. They can seem to be happy and careless now, but Taehyung knows his family. The pain of their loss.

Everyone except his parents blamed for that incident, but no one knows how he was affected in that. Everyone lost only one person that day, but he?? He lost everyone except his family, who don't have a clue of what happened.

His thoughts were cut of when his eyes met the side profile of another figure beside him a few feets away. His heart stopped for a second, I mean whose don't? It is... He don't know the time, but he is sure it's past midnight. Who would show themselves suddenly like that to some one, that too he is a patient. He can't make out who the person was, but he is sure that person was here before him cause he didn't hear the elevator ding after he reached the floor. Oh.. It's me who made that person scared then. With the thought in his mind, and with the Intention of not wanting to invade the other persons privacy, he decided to leave the place. But before he could turn around, he was stopped with the other persons question,

"How are you feeling now Taehyung? "
The elder was stilled in the spot, after all these years he get to hear the other person talking to him. He was sure who that person is,

"How do I'm feeling now Jimin? What do you think? " He answered with another question earning a sigh from the other person.

"My bad, I regret helping you today,, and I regret even more standing here having a useless conversation with you" His hands found it's way to his pant pocket while fishing his own phone to check the time.

2.43 it says.

He heared a painful chuckle from the CEO, his heart clenched for a second but before he could respond anything,

"Thank you for helping me this morning jimin-shi, thanks for helping me out instead of leaving me there to die while remembering something from the past. And yeah, I know how much you regret helping someone like me, but there is no reason for you to stay back and check up on me, while you already hate me" He ended with a chuckle, a forced one.

Those words send some painful feeling to the heart of the other, who didn't show anything on his face just shaking his head slightly took few steps that he was standing in front of the CEO, who was looking at him with teary eyes. He lowered his head before fetching another phone from his pocket before taking the ceo's hand in his and placing the phone on top of it.

"The nurse found it in your suit pocket. You should use things when you are at some danger, you know? " Raising his eyebrows he was met with silence again. He retreated his hands back while the CEO safely pocketed the device.

"You should leave to your room kim, it's almost 3. Trust me, the nurse won't like you disappearing out of nowhere. Better get going" And without giving another glance towards the CEO , the pink haired male took his leave.

Taehyung was looking at the back of the elder male, who didn't even turn once to check on him. Oh who was he kidding , the won't even would want him alive. Taking some more pure air, he found himself laying on his bed. He took his phone out of his hospital attire, before switching on. He was met with some texts from his jin hyung.. Who don't even have any clue about the situation the CEO was in now. That's a relief. He don't want his parents to worry about his well being. He checked his phone and found some missed calls from his secretary, and mails which he have to check once he gets out of here.

He was not surprised, when he found not even a call or message from the younger. He tossed his phone on the bedside table, while he smiled at himself. I bet he doesn't even have my number, and would not even notice my absence in the house. He wiped those tears escaped from his eyes. Crying became common to him, for these past years. Nothing new.

IN THE MANSION.....

_____________________________________

Thanks to the people who added my story on their reading lists. And thanks for 260+ reads.

Please vote for all the chapters

And..

HAPPIEEEE BIRTHDAIIII JIN IEEEE🥺💜✨