5

The  vast black sky was scattered with sparkling stars. It was that time of the month, when we would search for the moon but won't find it. This made the sky incomplete, only small white dots here and there. But the view was so magnificent for the young CEO of the kims. The blonde was standing in the roof top with a half completed beer can in his hand. He can't quite pin point what was he feeling at the moment. He recalls the conversation with his dad as soon as they entered the mansion.

"I don't know what's wrong son.. But you know dad is there with you right? We just decided this for you cause you never once said anything about having someone in your life. Jin has Namjoon . We thought this would be best cause I know that boy from young age , maybe not seen him face to face, but I know him from his dad. His dad is my friend since childhood tae.. I trust him. You must also known him from business, and since you also went to the same uni for 2 years. But if it's not appealing for you, or if you don't like this, you can tell to dad son. I trust you more than anything. You happiness is what matters in the end. Take your time tae. Decide what you want. Appa is never going to go against your will. Okay son? " He asked softly brushing his hair out of  his face. The had some more conversation before telling his dad not to expect a positive response in this matter. Cause he knows, he can never accept this. He don't know why jungkook accepted this, he can not do that. He can never do this and destroy this more than it already was. It hurts. Hurts to know no one is ready to listen to him. No one trusted him. All his friends we're with jungkook at that time. All of them trusted what they heard. No one asked him what was all this about. Shouldn't friends be there for both? Of course jungkook needed them the most at the time... But he also needed them. He wanted atleast a soul to listen to him... To listen to his heartbreak. To give a shoulder to cry.  To know the truth. No one knows the truth. Everyone believed what they heard.  He can't forget the look yoongi gave him today. It hurts. Hurts to know the friends whom you have spe
nded half of your life with didn't trust you.. Heck they never gave a chance to tell his side of the story.

      He don't want his marriage to happen. It's not because jungkook still hates him...its because taehyung still loves him. Even after what happened... Even after everything he went through because of that incident.. Even though he was left all alone by them, even though the younger still hated him without giving any place to explain, even though all this.. He still loves the younger. All those years of trying to forget him went to vain. Every single wall he built around him scattered into pieces the moment their eyes met. He love the younger. He feels guilty for a small piece of his heart which wants this marriage to happen. To make the younger his. But no, he won't let his heart take over. The younger still hates him, and will definitely hate him to the core if this marriage happens. Moreover he don't want to push himself into a hellhole where the younger would be his side all time, but with hatred. He can't do this anymore.

   His thoughts were interrupted by a hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder to look at his mom, smiling at him guilty. He was confused at her behavior, this smile.

  "Why are you up at this time mom? " He asked placing the can over the table. Turning over to look at her. She sighed before talking.

  " When did you started drinking again tae? I thought you stopped that thing years ago? " She asked raising her eye brows. She walked towards one of the wooden benches at the roof and sat there  asking him to come and join her.

   "I didn't start it again mom. I.. It's just today.. I wanted to clear my mind so yeah.. It won't happen again mom..sorry " He said before sitting next to her and placing his head on her lap. He closed his eyes when his mom threaded her hands into his hair.

   "Why are you apologizing tae.. You are a big man now. You know what is good to you.. Just don't do this to the length it affects your health.. Yeah? Don't go back to that phase tae... 4 years-"

    " Mom, I know. Im in my right mind now.. Don't worry. Tell me why you came here? "

   "A-about that... Taehyungiee you know we always do things that are good to you.. Yeah? We have done a fair amount of research on that boy taehyungiee... He is a good man.. I don't know what is stopping you... But-"

He saw her eyes tearing up. He knows something is wrong...

   " Mom please.. I talked with dad.. I've already told you I'm not interested in marriage. I don't want to be in a commitment mom.. You know how I am. " After all he can't tell his mom the real reason now.. Can he ?  He raised his head from her lap.

    "You don't understand tae. This thing is important. Why can't you do this for us tae. The reason you are giving is not even a valid one tae. Please-"

    "  Mom.. Do you listen to yourself? This is marriage mom.. Life not a fucking game to listen for your likings. You don't understa-

   "NO! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS NOT UNDERSTANDING. HE IS DYING TAEHYUNG! MY HUSBAND IS DYING!! HE HAS ONLY SOME MORE MONTHS TO LIVE. HE IS HURTING.. HE JUST WANT TO SEE HIS SONS SAFE IN SOME HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THIS WORLD. HE NEVER TOLD THIS TO ANY OF YOU, CAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIS SONS IN TEARS. HE NEVER WANTED TO DISCLOSE THIS TO YOU TAEHYUNG.... P-please do this for your dad tae.. Please I beg you.. He may tell you it's okay to reject this marriage.. But deep down he wants you to a-accpet this.. Please.. Ple-" She was fully on her knees now sobbing.. He knelt down with her. Face devoid of any emotions. Breath struck in his lungs. His dad was going to leave him? Forever???

"Tell dad I said yes for the marriage mom"
Words escaped his mouth without his knowledge. He stayed there.. Hugging his crying mom at his embrace. A drop of tear slid down from his eyes.

'Nothing is alright now'

___________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for whomever reading this. Ummm... Can you vote? Pretty please🥺🤍