25

Taehyung came back to the younger's office nearly at the evening. He had spent some time alone at the beach to process what had  happened in the morning, and to stable both his mind and heart. He knew the kiss was a mistake, he felt hatered when jungkook kissed him so fiercely, and more over it was for a show for the society, their staffs being the tickets, what else, that could have been for revenge too.

He opened the door and was met with the back of younger, who was outside in the balcony having a smoke. His heart aches for the younger, he have always wanted to tell them what was wrong, but none gave a ear to him, apart from the true soul of his friend. He loves jimin for that. A soft smile spreaded on his lips thinking of the time, both the friends spent a while week together, sharing their stories, had so much fun, cried in each other embrace for the whole week as soon as he told jimin the whole truth. Jimin ofcourse was hurt himself, angry at him but masked everything just to soothe his best friend and taehyung would always be grateful for that.

He took the couch, with his Peheriperal sight he could see jungkook saw him too. But the younger did not make any movement, just was stiff in his place, taehyung took a deep breath, cleared his mind, started working on the laptop placed on the table in front of him, someone had arranged some files on the table too.

Jungkook was now doing his work, but glancing at the elder time to time. He don't know what's wrong with him, but the sight was admirable,

Taehyung focused on his file, eyebrows furrowed in concentration, cheeks slightly puffed, a tiny pout adorning his face with the tip of his tongue peeking through.

Jungkook found himself reminsing the old days, where he along with taehyung and his hyungs would spend all their time today, and the days  both of the youngest members of the group would backout from the group plans, just to fool around the town, the days filled with laughter and happiness.

He took a look at the clock 6.47 pm.

He sighed, blaming himself for not keeping the track of time, he packed his belongings ready to leave the office.

"Kim, it's time. "

"Oh- " He took a look of the clock moving the gaze towards the papers in his lap. Contemplating what to do. " Umm, you may leave, I ve files to complete for the upcoming meeting, the meeting that's happening next week. "

The younger was annoyed at the reply, " I don't care Kim, I've to lock my office. I'm not a fool to leave my office to you, god knows what will you do. You could sell confidential informations for money, who knows" He ended with a scoff.

"You think that low of me? "

"Nah, I'm not thinking. I'm sure you'll do that once I get out from here. So pack your stuffs and get out before I drag you outside by myself"

With a weak smile taehyung's packed the files, he have to complete, took his laptop and made his way outside.

Jungkook locked his office, he followed the elder to outside only to realize the elder was not going to the direction of exit. He could see taehyung  moving towards one of the empty cubicle, may be the one he mentioned in the morning. He looked around to find if anyone was there, but all of them left as the shift was only until 6 pm.

He snickered, taking the elevator reaching the parking lot. He was going to get inside his car when he saw someone passing right beside him, getting into the company building.

'Isn't he that josh? '

Anger surged into him, with voice dripping with authority he called Josh, who immediately ran to the CEO,

"Yes sir! "

"Josh isn't it past your working hours? What are you doing here?"

"Oh jungkook,  me and taehyung had a dinner planed today, but he said he had extra work, so i thought of ordering meals and helping him with the work. You know right? We have many years to catch upon. I've also missed your wedding, you didn't even care to tell me, man I may not be so close to you guys as your hyungs, but we were friends! " He said voice softened in the end. " So yeah, your husband is booked for another 3 hours, man bye bye" With that he skipped inside.

Josh was a good man. And jungkook know it too. He also knew they would have so much to talk cause the elder was back after 5 years, but something flickered inside him. Was it jelousy? Hell no. It must be rahe. How could the elder be happy, spending time with his friends after making his life a hell? Yes it's rage.

He smirked slippin inside the car. It was when he reached  their house, he took out his phone to leave a message to the elder.

'Kim. Your parents called.
They are comming for dinner.
Be sure to reach within 30 mins
To prepare food
And greet your parents
Like a perfect
Son you are'

As soon as he sent the message, he clicked the contact,

Mr. Kim

"Ah uncle! How are you?? .., aah yes we are fine.., Tae misses you and aunty why don't you come for dinner tonight?..., oh tomorrow? Why not today?! .., yes, come today please, tae would be very happy..., yup he don't know about this.., let's keep it as a secret huh?.., don't tell him I called you.., he would be very happy if he knew you came by yourself to visit him.., Mm, yes uncle, we will be waiting, bye. "

On the other side, taehyung freaked out looking at the message, he bid a quick farewell to josh and apologized him before making his way towards the parking lot. Took his bike before spending towards his house.

He don't want  to see his appa sad.

The thought of spending time with his father brought some fresh tears, he quickly got rid of them, while stopping at a restaurant to take out. Hell knows taehyung couldn't cook. Jungkook no way would cook for his parents, moreover he mentioned in the message clearly that taehyung himself should come fast and make the dinner. So take out would be the best option.

He was waiting for the order, when he remembered to reply the younger.

'I'll be there.
Please make sure to put the 'act' "

Jungkook smiled victoriously looking at the chat.

____________________________________

Now that works ;

What to you think about

Taehyung

Jungkook

Atleast 20 comments, and 20 votes for next chapter. The soon I get the comments the soon I'll update.

Also for how many years you are all using wattpad?!