22

Everyone at the venue left after the grand celebration. The elder kims and jeons left to their home after exchanging byes with the guest. It was eerie silence except the sound of waves and cold breeze.

Jungkook was tired as hell, just wanted to go to his house and sleep away the tiredness. He strolled towards his car when his eyes found yoongi fiddling with his phone, so he made his way towards the elder, tapping on his shoulder to make his presence known to the said man.

"Are you waiting for someone hyung? I'm going to the house, I will drop you? "

Yoongi shook his head in negative, " No need kooks, jimin was here by his own, apparently your parents called him to attend the event, so yeah, I'll leave with him. "

That's when the younger was aware that he himself saw jimin, but his mind didn't register that in the sadden 'surprise' given by their parents. He lazily scratched the back of his neck,
"Umm, yeah I also saw jimin hyung, u forgot. But where is he? " Asked jungkook, eyes unfocused.  After all he hadn't talked with jimin, for like years.

"That's what I'm also thinking about he was here until half an hour ago. Now he was not even attending my calls. " He ended with a sigh. " Your car is still here though , jimin came by your car? " Jungkook asked, more like stated.

"Fuck yes! Where the hell is he, I'm getting tensed now. It's midnight and I don't even know why didn't he tell me where he was heading. It's not safe here at this time kook."
He sighed while trying to call jimin once again. That's when another car caught the sight of the younger.

Taehyung's?

'Hasn't he left yet? ' as soon as the thought crossed his mind, he dismissed them, that he should not worry about the where about of the said male. He shook is head once, twice, before meeting the eyes of yoongi, who was in the verge of bursting out.

"Hyung, relax. Nothing would have happened with him. Let's go search for him, I'll help. "
With that he pulled the man with his arms, they started searching the cabins, they asked the decoration team whether they saw anyone around. They all answered negative.

Ten minutes rolled on, and still they did not find the man. A small amount of anxiousness Rose over in the chest of the younger, cause they have looked into majority of the places, but still they couldn't find jimin, and also he didn't find any trace of Taehyung.

They decided to split, when they heard the shore, jungkook went to search in one side and yoongi on the other.

Yoongi was calling jimin's number again and again only to hear the same voice note.
His eyes started blurring, when he caught a sight. Jimin.

With shakey hands he pocketed his phone while marching towards jimin, rage blinding his eyes, which didn't recognize another person, beside his jimin. He took large strides,

When he was in an arm reach to jimin, he yanked the man from the ground without any warning,

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JIMIN? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? AT THIS TIME. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO INFORM ME BEFORE PULLING THIS BULLSHIT. I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU LIKE A MAD MAN. BUT YOU ARE FUCKING SITTING HERE ENJOYING- fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't- don't cry baby. I'm sorry,  I-I was worried for you bun. Please im-" He cradled the small man's face with both the hands.

"N-no yoon. I'm not cryin-" But before he could finish his words, he found another pair of shocked eyes beside jimin. Rage overflowed his system,

"YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHIM?
I SWEAR-" but before he could finsh, he was pushed away by jimin, who took hold of Taehyung's hang, while giving a pointed look at yoongi.