28

Jungkook was in their house sitting on the couch of the living room. Eyes casted down on the floor, hands clasped and was placed on his knees. He was angry is an understatement,he was full on raged. It was not only because of today's incident, but everything that had happened in the past started to cross the younger's mind all of a sudden. He was enraged,thinking of everything from the start.

It was nearly 10 pm. Jungkook came home as soon as he left the company at the afternoon, but what he didn't understand was the elder was not in the house when he reached. And that was fuel on fire for the younger and now he was waiting for the man to reach the house. He was in the same position for more than 6 hours just to confront the elder. He didn't even change his clothes, just removed the coat but was still in his office attire. The elder's absence till now is not helping the situation, the rage he was feeling was increasing for each minute that he would burst as soon as he get a glimpse of the said male.

He had received many calls from his dad for the past 2 hrs, but he was not in the mood to answer them, so he left them unattended. His parents were on a vacation to France, they were ment to reach by next week as the trip they took was of three weeks, he would talk with them after he deals with the mess caused by Taehyung.

He was on his own thoughts when he heared the front door clicked open. He turned his gaze towards the clock,

11.56

He glanced the entrance once again to find out the silhouette of a man, most precisely his husband entering the house. He could make a fade outline of his figure, as the whole house was filled with darkness.

As soon as taehyung enters his house, he turned on the lights, he did not pay any glances to the surroundings, he just wanted to change his clothes and go back to his parents house to pick his mom, whom he dropped there to freshenup, and to go back to the hospital and wait for the doctors to give his dad back to him. Jin was staying in the hospital to finish some more procedure, he urged taehyung and his mom to go home and eat something, as he knew his mom was very weak.

Taehyung felt like he would break any moment, he felt very fragile right now. He wanted to cry his heart out on someone's shoulder. He could not cry in front of his mom, cause he need to be strong to take care of his mom at the moment. But right now all he wanted to do was, to cry till he can't do it anymore.

He was brought back from his trance when he heared the harsh thudding sound behind him. He turned a little to face the younger who was now standing on his feet in front of the couch. Eyes still not leaving the floor. Taehyung was In no mood to have a conversation with the younger so he made his way towards the stairs, only to be interrupted by the younger again.

"Had fun slut? " His voice was very low, like a growl. Jungkook took in the state of the, elder in front of him. Hair and shirt messed, cheeks timted with red, top two buttons unbuttoned which gave a very wrong idea, and the rage inside him doubled resulting him to utter those words.

Taehyung literally forgot about the meeting,be was in no state to think rationally,so he don't want to engage with the younger now. He wanted to tell jungkook that his dad was no more. He want to cry on his chest. But he know it can never happen. Anyways he had to know about his dad's death, cause he was definitely needed the next day in the funeral.
"Junggu-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP KIM TAEHYUNG! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LIKE THIS? WHY?? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS HUH? " Jungkook moved forward with each words, eyes not leaving the broken look of the elder. But he was not in a right mind to stop.
"you planned this. Didn't you?" It was his voice was lower this time.

"What? I didnt plan anything what are you talking about? " His voice was very low, lower than the whisper. He can't raise his voice higher than that, he don't have energy to do so.